Parent reviews for Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken

Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken Poster Image

A Timeless Classic

This is based on a true story and is a timeless classic. I personally think it should be watched with a parent to answer questions and explain context of things. Provides unique life perspectives and the ability to overcome any obstacle life places before you.

1 person found this helpful.

A Great Family Movie

This is one my favorite movies of all time! It has a little bit of romance(nothing inappropriate) and it’s a great family movie! It’s got great role models and an exciting storyline and is based on a true story. All in all a great film, especially for a family movie night!

Romance not adventure!

There are far more romantic scenes than diving scenes! A disappointment for my kids. Uncomfortable romantic scenes with skeezy dude throughout. PASS. A much older man (Sonora is an unspecified teen, but the actors are ten years apart in age, and it shows) who twice demonstrates physical violence - is the romantic interest. Sonora’s independence and courage completely relies on men.

Fantastic family movie based on true story!

I really love this movie - Wild Hearts Can't be Broken tells the awesome true story of a diving girl who faced her greatest obstacle of being blind and continued to dive despite it! It's based on the true story of Sonora Webster Carver. There is one instance of language in the movie, during a fight between Al and his father after Sonora is injured, when Al says "what the h***". There are a few kissing scenes, and it is implied that Al and Sonora may be living with each other before marriage, but nothing questionable is shown. There is mild violence - a girl falling off a horse and getting an injured nose, a girl who screams when her arm is dislocated and put back in its socket (shown off screen); a man dies from old age; an accident where horse and rider plummet into a pool. Great movie, highly recommend!

Too sad to be the best

Some parts were really sad.