Parent reviews for Wild Hogs

Disneyfied Easy Rider for the suburban set.

Wondering if Wild Hogs is OK for your kids?

Parents: Set preferences and get age-appropriate recommendations.

Join Plus now

Adult Written byage 10+ May 27, 2012

Very Funny Comedy Doesn't Dissapoint

Adult Written byBishop Loves Gir September 14, 2011

Great humor!!

Some nudity off two mens bare backsides and little violence.Stinkin funny though

Adult Written by4Spice October 24, 2009

good movie 12 and over

very good movie 12 and over
Adult Written bytommysportsgirl April 9, 2008
Adult Written byPetegertoil April 9, 2008

Funny!

One of the best movies ever!
Adult Written bysweetrabbit25 April 9, 2008

I laughed

It was a really good movie, with comedy in all the right places. I wouldn't however take my 3 year old nephew to see it. There is some "dark humor" put in the plot, sexual innuendo but I don't think a lot of kids would pick up on the jokes, but the again you should never underestimate what you children do and don't understand and interpret.
Adult Written byhockey mommy April 9, 2008

Really fun for middle aged Harley folks!

My husband and I saw Wild Hogs in the theater and laughed through the entire movie. This movie really pegs those 40-something Harley Davidson riders who ride just for the pure joy of riding -- Many non-riders may not get some of the inside humor. We saw it on sneak-preview night at the theater with a theater full of 30, 40, 50-something-Harley owners - Everyone enjoyed it. However, I am thankful that my 7 year old son was with his grandparents watching Night at The Museum in another theater while we watched Wild Hogs --this movie is NOT for young children. I would recommend this movie only for kids over 13, who have been exposed to gay-type humor, mild violence and language. Some bad language - but we expected worse. Overall, I highly recommend this movie for the 40-something, Harley loving crowd - brilliant!
Adult Written bythecaliforniabug April 9, 2008

A little too wild

Here we have a classic recipe for disaster: Four middle-age men going on a motorcycle trip through nowhere, getting nothing done, except maaking themselves look awful. This film is as pointless as having a sixth toe, and it's not even very funny. I'd rather watch grass grow, or another 'Pirates' movie, than see this again. And somebody tell Mr. Policeman to do his job! For all our sakes, it'll hopefully be gone soon.
Adult Written bycraworama April 9, 2008

Full of innuendo!

This movie was hilarious, but full of innuendo and raunchy gay jokes. For the most part, it all happens towards the beginning of the road trip, when they wake up from camping. If not for that scene, and the swimming scene, it's not bad. Even then, it's funny. Just be aware that your kids may not understand the dirty jokes, but you will, and they may ask about it. The end is pretty slap-stick, but good, and the surprise ending with Ty is hilarious! The guys did great together!
Adult Written byroses014 April 9, 2008

hysterical!!

I loved the movie and can't wait to see it again! There were times I laughed so hard I couldn' hear the next punch line. These guys were great together. As far as content you need to know your children before they watch it, as for me my children would have been right along side of me.
Adult Written bycoolmandude April 9, 2008

I can tell why it is PG-13.

I think kis 10 or older shoud be able to see this movie. It had some Homosexual comments or actions. It swear so of the time not as bad as the sex in itbut OK movie!
Adult Written byginaxx90 April 9, 2008

best movie by far!

I just have to say that... for a seventeen yearold that was the best movie i have seen in months...very often i go to movies but that was the best one. For me to see those men act like kids was awesome...Open ur eyes and go see a good movie for a change!
Adult Written bypmainwolf April 9, 2008

I laughed alot

I think this movie was really good. The gay part wasn't as bad as some of reviews listed. The guys did awesome job. I would really like to see them star in another movie together. Macy played the role great. I would suggest this movie.
Adult Written bykfranjesh April 9, 2008

Laughing is the key to a longer life!

Sometimes I wonder if people have a sense of humor at all. How someone can rate this movie bad is beyond my recognition. I laughed through the whole movie. Actually, I haven't laughed like that in a while and if I could express that to more people I would. I took my 14 year old daughter and she enjoyed it as much as I did. The only thing I have to say is that you have to see this movie. I give both thumbs up!
Also, ratings are not that important; not everyone thinks the same or likes the same things for that matter. At first, I saw the ratings weren't that high on the movie, but I am glad that I don't always go on ratings! To me it was great! Give it a try...you won't be sorry.
Adult Written byclelmore April 9, 2008
Adult Written byBABIES April 9, 2008
Adult Written byks_komorowski April 9, 2008

Funnier than ever!

When my friends first brought up the topic of seeing this movie, I wasn't really interested, but I went anyways. I haven't laughed that hard for a long time. You never stop laughing. I was laughing so hard, about 15 mins into the movie I had to put my sour patch kids away for fear of me choking on them. It was so funny. After the seeing Wild Hogs, my back hurt from laughing so hard and my friends and I had to use the restroom very badly. It was soooooooo good! I highly recomned seeing it. In fact I'm going to see it 4 more times this week (and I never see a movie more than once in a theater).
Adult Written byjeepzter April 9, 2008

I would recomend to all ages

Very funny movie, it can't not be funny with Tim Allen in it, right?
Adult Written byftasudbury April 9, 2008

Been long overdue

I was to see a show with most of the basic there. Didn't need any extra F word, blood, sex or hi tech. It was just a simple basic funny story. I didn't laugh my pants off but, there where a few good chuckles and suprizes. In other words, I was entertaine. It reminded me of the shows of the 50's...

Good job
Adult Written byidshabana April 9, 2008

We all laughed

My whole family watched this together, everybody liked it, its not hilarious but its a good enjoyable movie with some nice funny scenes and they all really did a good job. I think families should watch it together.