Kid reviews for Wild Hogs

Disneyfied Easy Rider for the suburban set.

Wondering if Wild Hogs is OK for your kids?

Parents: Set preferences and get age-appropriate recommendations.

Join Plus now

Kid, 11 years old May 24, 2014

Amazing

I love the movie I nearly laughed my head off, but there is swearing in like every sentence ( no fu**s though) they also drink alot

Teen, 17 years old Written bymoviewannabe April 3, 2013

Disappointing to CSM maybe, but hilarious to those who love adventure comedies

Great action, great soundtrack, great mood. I liked the scene where the Del Fuegos' bar goes BOOM!! and the way the Del Fuegos where being fought by the Wild Hogs. I sure wonder why there's uncensored nude buttocks and some strong language in a PG-13 teen comedy. I was 11 when I first saw this and I LOL!! CSM may find this movie disappointing, but you know they say: "We're all entitled to our own opinion."

Teen, 16 years old Written byhomealonefan123 November 17, 2012

awesome comedy

great but high in sexual innuendo
Teen, 14 years old Written byStevie111 April 29, 2012

Funny biker comedy delivers lots of laughs

This is a very funny movie. It has some violence, mostly played for laughs. The sexual content isn't too frequent or mature, as well as the language. I'd say a mature kid should be fine, maybe 10-12.

Kid, 10 years old July 19, 2010

good for teens

It was good yet innapropriate. I loved it though!

Kid, 12 years old May 25, 2010

Funny, but could be better

This movie was pretty funny. There were a lot of good jokes that would appeal to older tweens. Expect sexual humor and PG-13 swearing.

Teen, 13 years old Written byerik252 May 1, 2010
this movie is stinking funny ya there is a little language but it is so funny.

Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2010
wild hogs vs del flugios that's what was going on that's what really the story line is men who wanna go on roadtrip

Kid, 11 years old April 8, 2010

Language Pushes the Envelope

Wild Hogs is a funny movie. Preteens and teens will love this. There is a lot of bad language (no F-bombs) and some suggestive dialogue. Hilarious movie, but language and dialogue push the limit. There is also a brief glimpse of a bare butt.

Kid, 8 years old March 15, 2010
it is so funny it is such a good movie

Kid, 12 years old October 22, 2009
This is just plain fun! Kinda bad language, a butt flash, bars beer, An ok film.
Kid, 10 years old August 9, 2009

I watched this with my dad when I was a young ten...

Good Movie and I enjoyed it. Mild language, and a gay officer that 'flirts' once or twice but not any gay kissing or anything. The violence isn't too bad, but a bloody nose. If you absolutely do not tolerate bad language on TV, do NOT let your children watch this movie, however, if you don't mind a few slips here and there the movie is great!

Kid, 10 years old July 16, 2009

funny!!!

SO FUNNY!!!!

Kid, 11 years old April 20, 2009

A VERY GOOD MOVIE

this is a very good movie. i does have a couple iffy parts but there is nothing else wrong.it is very funny and has a good message
Kid, 9 years old November 8, 2008

it's cool

Language was pretty harsh for instance,
a few s**t's, a**hole's, and some violence.
I think it's appropriate for people 9 and up.
Teen, 13 years old Written byfingerondapulse3 April 9, 2008

Funny Funny Funny

This movie is so funny my gut nearly burst while watching it!! William H. Macy is the funniest person. Not for under age 12 due to "naughty-ness" of jokes. Middle aged men will enjoy this movie the most.

a great clean funny movie

I thought this movie should have been rated PG because there is nothing bad in it becides the river scene when there all naked, but you don't see anything becides dudly's but(william H. Macy) and the gay police officer. And thats all of the inapropriat stuff in Wild Hogs.(the rest is all apropriat for kids 8+).
Teen, 14 years old Written bydirecterdude123 April 9, 2008

Pretty funny

There was quite a bit of adault material but it was funny for me language was the worst part of it but it would be fine for 11+.
Teen, 13 years old Written bydanigurl67 April 9, 2008