Adult reviews for Wild Things

Convoluted erotic thriller, not for kids.

Based on 1 review
Adult Written byOlivlol May 11, 2020

Cult Classic

This movie is famous, mainly for the pool scene but also for many other reasons. There is quite a bit of swearing during the movie. The main problem for many is the sex. Yes this movie has sex, and quite a bit of it too. There is a threesome between a man and two woman who at first kiss each other then kiss the man. Denise Richards' character is quickly stripped to her underwear and her bra is whipped off. For the next minute or so she makes out with the man while the other woman pours wine on her chest. Her large, ball shaped boobs are seen in detail during this scene for the whole time. The other woman strips naked but we only see her back before the scene ends. The famous pool scene begins with the two woman kissing and getting into the pool. The other woman undoes Denise Richards' character's bikini top and throws it away. We briefly see Denise Richard's boobs again. They continue to kiss before she removes the other woman's top, again only seen from the back. After this they continue to make out, all the while being filmed. Denise Richard's boobs are seen a few more times throughout the scene, sometimes brief, other times for an extended period of time. This scene is extremely steamy, hence it's fame. A great movie for adults.

Adult Written byemma321 May 4, 2020

Great!

I think this is a good movie for 10 and up! As a parent I have realized that preventing my kids from what is "inappropriate" really won't help. My oldest daughter came home from school one day using lots of language and very mature references. She told me that other school children were telling her this was "cool". So when I had my next kid I made sure to expose him to these things earlier. This movie was very helpful and I would suggest showing your ten year olds at home.

Adult Written by90210fan February 1, 2011

older teens

Love it good movie for older teens