Parent reviews for Wild Wild West

Western action-comedy set in bordello; lots of gunfire.

Adult Written byMarquet March 15, 2020

Not appropriate first

The FIRST scene has two naked people in a tub kissing. Why doesn't it have a higher warning on the sex for that. HOW was that missed in the description. Wouldnt even continue letting my kids watch.

Adult Written bySarah W. August 13, 2017

Actually, there's nudity.

We don't mind alittle suggestive language (body and otherwise) in what our kids watch.::but the first scene is Will Smith in a pool of water kissing a naked woman whose breasts are all but floating above the water. When he falls out of the water tower, as he lands you clearly see his bare bum and his bits hanging in between. Common sense is usually right on...but wrong on this one.

Adult Written byJoshMom March 18, 2020

Not what I thought it would be...

The NetFlix info said sexual references and innuendo.
I wish I had checked here first. It starts with Will Smith and a lady friend skinny dipping in a water tower ...
Withi. The first time 15 minutes we get half of the n word and the word whore.

Written byAnonymous January 1, 2018
I think that its a great movie, but its a little explicit. some of a female's buttocks are exposed. a man "slaps a womans boobies" the is a long conversation about how a mans fake boobs "are not squishy enough"
a few s words, as well as "damn". there are also some shootings. not for young kids.

Adult Written bySarah C. December 9, 2017

Different than I remember!

It is still funny but quite a bit more perverted than I recall! I would not feel comfortable watching this with the kids and I would like to have recalled the nudity before I watched this again! There's a lot of sexual references and a woman's bare bottom shown. Scantily dressed woman sporadically. Funny for certain crowds but not something I'd like to be surprised about with young teens.
Adult Written bycleanmovies0 May 11, 2012

funny full of action but a slight bit over the edge on the brief sexual and parcial nudity.

i think that the movie was good being a huge will smith fan i cant say to many bad things about it except the first couple scene which has will and a girl in a water tower[passionate kissing] and a few sexual remarks and when the water tower falls you briefly see will smith's rear end not incredibly innapropiate but some what suggestive the second part would be on the second floor of the saloon many girls are pictured as prostitutes and alot of cleavage including a remark"could you help me undress" made by a undercover sheriff dressed as a well built women. i was surprised by how many little sexual comments that was said by the cast in each scene of the movie. I would view movie first before letting a twelve and under view this movie thanks God bless

Parent of a 14 and 15-year-old Written byLadyD2U January 24, 2011

Not for tweens at all, if you want your kids to grow up with some morals.

I don't remember the TV show being anywhere near how they created the movie. James West wasn't black but I love Will Smith. I hate they have to have so much sexual references towards the prostitutes. Yes I know there part of the times then but it can be controlled more than it was.

Parent Written bytennessegirl14 January 17, 2011

Perfect family movie besides the 1st scene

Great Movie watched it when i was like 9 or 10 loved it and im actually watching it right now on netflix luv it!!!!!

Adult Written byAshnak April 9, 2008

Great Teen Film

This movie is a great action fantasy film about the old west. Age 15+ though I would say.