Kid reviews for Wild Wild West

Western action-comedy set in bordello; lots of gunfire.

Teen, 13 years old Written byFantasyGal21 August 10, 2016

Great movie but...

I would have liked the movie, had it not been for the race and gender jokes. There were a lot of jokes about women and body parts, but other than the constant bad jokes, the movie was great. It had a lot of action, a formidable bad guy, and a dynamic duo. All in all, it was a good movie. I recommend it to ages 15+

-FantasyGal21

Kid, 11 years old May 30, 2015

a lot of innapropiate sexualrelated jokes

Teen, 14 years old Written bymoviewatcherII November 23, 2014

Fun Will Smith movie

Language: 3/8 There are uses [email protected] and sh!t. Violence 1/4 Characters are also shot. Sex 3/4 There are prostitutes. Will Smith falls out of a.water tower, naked. When he gets up, his nude buttocks and groin can briefly be seen. He is then shown from the front with a hat covering his privates. Later, a women is in pajamas, and her rear flap is down, revealing her naked buttocks.

Teen, 14 years old Written bymoviewathcer September 13, 2014

intersting steampunk movie

The movie contains a lot of shooting. There are words like @ss and sh!t. At the beginning of the movie, wull smith falls out of a water tower, naked. As he gets up, we see hos rear end and testicles. Later, a woman leaves the rear flap down, and exposes her bum.

Kid, 8 years old April 7, 2012

SEX & NUDITY

Wild wild west is funny. in the middle they start doing breast jokes. has sex and nudity. not for kids.15 up.SEX SEX SEX SEX

Teen, 16 years old Written byCenturion November 21, 2011

Too much sexual content!

This movie, while very witty, has exposed female buttox, conversation and views of cleavage and quite a bit of swearing. There's even more sexual content than that which i've listed but that was enough for me! This movie is funny but too inappropriate.

Teen, 14 years old Written byfredn March 14, 2011
breif partail nudity and some funny laughs thats all this movie is about

Teen, 13 years old Written bypyscojoker January 18, 2010

very funny

very funny when will smith dresses as a belly dancer but there is a scene when you can briefly see will naked. Not too violent

Teen, 14 years old Written bySomebodysMe July 13, 2009

Hilarious, but really not that great content-wise

This movie is hilarious.....minus the innuendos and language. The first scene is the most awkward, just fast forward through the first five minutes and you won't miss a thing!

Kid, 9 years old May 31, 2009

wild wild west review by critic07

It is so awesome. I think it's so interesting i love it!

Teen, 15 years old Written bysummersunshine_418 April 9, 2008

Eh, just an okay movie

I was actually surprised by the constant flow of sexual innuendo. There a lot of subtle images and lines in the movie that kids and tweens likely wouldn't get, but considering the more blatant content and behavior, I'd reccomend the movie for kids 15+