Parent reviews for Wilson

Wilson Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

Clever

I saw this movie I laughed out loud for the first 45 minutes Woody Harrelson is a genius he's so believable you never questioned for 1 minute that he's acting I absolutely loved about six of the first funny scenes there were so many incredible scenes where I laughed out loud I really like the friend the best friend and his wife I really wish we could have seen more of them they were so cool and his old friend who was bitter and crazy I would have loved for him to have been in the whole movie The Nutty girl at the pet store with a ponytail on her head I wish she was in the whole movie there were so many cool actors I had never seen before who I wished were in the whole movie instead we got stuck with Laura Dern as soon as Laura Dern came into the picture I lost interest in the movie as soon as he was I'm married man before I lost interest in the movie it was so fun when he was just a nobody kind of a doucher I love that from us and then when he became a father it wasn't as interesting but the first hour was the best movie I've seen in years and years with some of those characters as actors I hope they all get famous I'm sick of the regular Stars

Very realistic and thoughtful movie with non-fake themes.

Wilson.. is a very good movie if you like real life scenarios and characters. The acting is phenomenal, the cast is phenomenal, the story rings very true from a males perspective and highlights the delightful point of view of a man who has been circumstantially denied the joy of being part of a family because of a combination of his own failures and shortcomings, timing, unrequited love and some other factors beyond his control. He has remained patient and kind throughout his own stubborn and stagnant life and now finds himself caught sharply experiencing the present with a realization that growing old and perhaps obselete is soon approaching. After finding out he has a daughter he never knew about he experiences a new zeal for life and fully embraces the possibility of becoming a father with a tenderness that only Woody Harrelson can deliver. This is a nice movie that will compliment all of your parental and human virtues. If you liked ‘lil miss sunshine, you will also love this!

Don't waste your time

The very worst movie I have seen. I viewed this movie on a long flight, I could not watch the end. It is not funny at all. my rating half star. cannot rate it higher.