All teen and kid member reviews for Winnie the Pooh

Teen, 16 years old Written bygbsfan July 16, 2011

Still like it as a teen!

I may been in my teens, but that doesn't mean I still don't like Winnie the Pooh. Winnie the Pooh was a major interest of mine when I was a little kid, and I still like it. This movie was really enjoyable.
Teen, 13 years old Written byijustlovemovies December 31, 2011

Don't miss it

This movie is great just like moulin rouge it is one of those movies no matter how many times you see it it never gets boring. It is very funny amusing but it was very disappointing that it was only about 65 minutes long I give it ages 5 and up because most of the jokes are usually In the dialogue and some kids may not understand them. But it is one movie you don't want to miss. Even for people who are not Winnie the pooh fans will actually enjoy this movie it is mush fresher funnier and more original than the classic films.
Teen, 14 years old Written byScreennameGirl March 3, 2012

Good For All Ages

Who says you are too old to watch Winnie the Pooh? This is a great movie for all ages. Where Pooh and his friends try to catch the 'Backson' might be scary for very young children. But otherwise, a good family movie!
Teen, 15 years old Written byRobbyboyfye16 January 15, 2012

pooh bear

huney bear winnie new little adventure is fun and adorable
Teen, 14 years old Written byNo Name, for real. November 13, 2012

Watched it with my little brothers, great and sweet.

Teen, 13 years old Written byemmygirl December 30, 2014

I remember watching this movie a few years ago...

It's a really good movie. But some smaller kids may be scared of the monster. The characters are good role models, but they make mistakes.
Kid, 12 years old November 11, 2011

L

Im a 12 year old and i used to watch Winnie the Pooh all the time when i was younger. When my friend told me her little sister was going to see it i thought it would be just another winnie the pooh movie.... until i saw the preview! I really wanted to watch it so i did and i loved it! Honestly this movie even seems like it was made for older kids (4+) because there are a few hard words and parts that may seem funnier to older kids! I really enjoyed this movie and think its a great Family Movie!
Kid, 11 years old August 28, 2011

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS'S SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!! IT'S A GREAT LITTLE KID MOVIE,BUT I <3 IT ANYWAY!!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byArtpig August 1, 2011

Winnie the Pooh

It's good, but the kids in the audience were scared by the weird Backsoon
Kid, 12 years old March 19, 2016

All ages will be delighted!!

Ok, so I'm a tween, and I LOVED this movie. I HAD to watch it six times, and the music and songs are SO cute and fun I HAD to get it on my iPad! Even my mom loved it! From kids 2 years old to adult, it's the best Winnie the Pooh movie yet! And I'm so surprised they made another one in 2011 when I was eight. Really?? And I saw Cars 2, but not this one?! Cars 2 stinks. Anyway, this is such a wonderful movie, one of my favorites! Watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (And eat something BEFORE you watch it!)
Kid, 11 years old February 8, 2013

Best. Movie. Ever.

Maybe kids would like this, but I NEVER saw this movie. I watched the trailer of the movie, but they didn't show The Backson. I am a Winnie the Pooh freak, because the music in this trailer makes me feel it will be Summer.
Kid, 9 years old August 28, 2011

pooh

great movie but .one stupid seean
Teen, 13 years old Written byDinosaurhunter1 July 11, 2015

Don't worry about the Backson!

The movie lives up to it's predecessors and a really good movie for the little ones. But you may have read people complaining about the backson, they shouldn't complain because he's nothing to be afraid of. One user complained that backson turned out to be real at the end(after the credits). However, the real backson isn't mean or scary, he's just a nice guy who likes to explore the woods and likes to find things that he thinks are interesting(just like pooh and his friends). So if your little one thinks he's scary , they might as well be scared of pooh.
Kid, 12 years old May 25, 2013

Not the most original, but considering the age group that this movie is aiming at, IT DOESN"T MATTER!

Like I said in the review title, this film contains key elements from other Winnie The Pooh films and books, Owl misreading a note and thinking Christopher Robin is in danger (The Search for Christopher Robin), Someone pretending to be a Tigger (The Tigger Movie) Not to mention the secondary plot is everyone trying to find Eeyore a new tail (Winnie-The-Pooh (book)) However, three-year-olds really aren't going to care that much about the originality. This film contains lots of improper spelling and grammar, but it's clearly played for laughs. This film delivers a positive message about thinking of others, teamwork, and friendship. All ages approved.
Teen, 14 years old Written byLoneWolf13148 April 9, 2012

This Movie is for Kids? :)

I loved this movie! As a kid whinnie the pooh was my favorite and I even bought it when it came out on DVD! My friend and I spent a Sat. night watching this and laughed through it. I truely believe Whinnie The Pooh is for all ages. Recommended to everyone I know! A fun family movie for sure!
Kid, 12 years old February 4, 2012

Great for everyone!

The cutest, sweetest movie EVER! I'm 12 and I LOVED IT!
Kid, 10 years old August 2, 2011

The Most Adorable Movie EVER!!!!!!

The best movie ever!!! I love it!!! It's so cute and sweet and I think all ages will love it!!! The Back-soon (Backson) may scare very, very, very, very, sensitive young viewers . But I personally doubt it, though. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!
Kid, 12 years old April 26, 2014

Still like it...

I've liked this programme for ages and I still like it. It's fun to watch and the characters are mostly friends. This story is funny as they try and trap the monster.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySomeoneYouDon'tKnow April 19, 2012

Lame Pooh film just can't compare to the originals

How this even made it into theaters at all is a mystery to me. I think the biggest flaw is that the only member of the common Pooh cast appearing in this film is Jim Cummings, the voice of Pooh. Paul Winchell (Tigger) and John Fiedler (Piglet) are both dead, but why did Ken Sansom (Rabbit), Andre Stojka (Owl) and Peter Cullen (Eeyore) have to be replaced? I love Ken Sansom and Andre Stojka as classic Rabbit and Owl, and I also like Peter Cullen from Transformers, so that was a big bummer for me. The film also seemed too short, and things appeared to be rushed, in order to cram it all into it's 63-minute running time. Plus, it's storyline is derivative; like, doesn't the "Backson" subplot seem to copy elements of Pooh's Grand Adventure: The Search for Christopher Robin? Both me and my mom thought this was lame, and if you are a fan of the books, this will probably be a disappointment. Ugh.
Kid, 10 years old March 30, 2012

Good Review

I watched this movie on christmas with my great cousin who is 2 and with my cousin who is 24 and the 2 year olds mom. It was suprisingly short and was not like the regular winnie the pooh.