Kid reviews for Winnie the Pooh

Winnie the Pooh Poster Image

Adorable big-screen Pooh adaptation is short and sweet.

1 person found this helpful.

I watched this so much as a kid

I can’t even rate this 18+ as a joke

it’s still a beautiful

Winnie the Pooh 2011 is safe for kids

Winnie the Pooh is a film adaptation of the characters from the books written by AA Milne and E.H Shepard. It follows the adventure of Winnie the Pooh as he and his friends realise that Christopher Robin is missing, thinking he is captured, and try and rescue him. On the other side of the story- Eeyore has lost his tale. Educational value: The film is meant to entertain, not educate. Great messages: Pooh relishes that finding his friend is better than using his time to search for Honey. The friends risk their lives to help save Christopher Robin. Great role models: The characters are all great role models. They are all trying to save Christopher Robin. Too much violence: The Backson might possibly be a frightening charter to young children. He is assumed to have captured Christopher Robin, and likes to steal things. Owl say they must- quote on quote “Search to the death” to find Christopher Robin. Yeah I know I just keeping saying “Christopher Robin”- don’t worry I won’t say his name again. Sexual situations: Not present. Swearing: Not present. Consumerism: Winnie the Pooh is a brand and film franchise owned by The Walt Disney Company. You can find many Pooh toys, clothes, books, and video-games. Too much drinking/drugs/smoking: Not present. Great role models: Not present.

Cute Winnie the Pooh Movie

Funny, Cute, and Sweet. While it is not as good as The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, it is a good movie for little kids to see as it follows a single short story. The Backson might scare very little kids.

Expectations are met

To be honest I still love this movie.And by the way I am 8. I recommend this movie - for all families.Also to very sensitive watchers the Back-son(as Winnie the Pooh and his friends say it.)might be scared . And they might have nightmares but I doubt it.And I don't think that this is for only babies I think -I know that this is for all ages.And this cannot be any stars under 4 stars.It should be over instead of under.So as I said before this is for all ages so what are you waiting for ?GO WATCH IT!!!!!

not my favorite

Three cheers for disney!

I loved this movie when i was little! heres my review: SEXY STUFF: she's not supposed to be, but kanga may appear kinda sexy to sensitive parents VIOLENCE: the backsoon is scary, but not real, so not a big issue

All ages will be delighted!!

Ok, so I'm a tween, and I LOVED this movie. I HAD to watch it six times, and the music and songs are SO cute and fun I HAD to get it on my iPad! Even my mom loved it! From kids 2 years old to adult, it's the best Winnie the Pooh movie yet! And I'm so surprised they made another one in 2011 when I was eight. Really?? And I saw Cars 2, but not this one?! Cars 2 stinks. Anyway, this is such a wonderful movie, one of my favorites! Watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (And eat something BEFORE you watch it!)