Kid reviews for Winter's Tale

Disappointing book-based fantasy-drama has heavy themes.

Teen, 14 years old Written byMoviegirl100 February 26, 2014

terrible!

I went to watch this film with 5 friends and it was awful. Most of the film was predictable although one part did surprise me. Until the last 45 minutes, I didn't fully understand what the film was actually about. Don't bother wasting your time watching it.

Teen, 14 years old Written bydoubleE February 17, 2014

We got up and left because it was so bad and stupid...

Teen, 15 years old Written byJflores14 June 28, 2014

Confusing action thriller is not romantic like advertised

My mom and I decided to get the show on demand and found it was not romantic at all! It was about killing humans and satan and his demons hunting mortals. I found it strange and off beat. Content: Sex- a man and a woman have sex(they are shown rolling around in a bed, but no nudity is shown). A woman walks around with no clothes on, but viewers just see her upper and lower back. One night to seduce a man, Beverly strips naked and walks around, she exposes herself, but it is quick and far away. Kissing is shown as well Violence: punching, kicking, stabbing, neck slitting, neck breaking, a man gets pushed off a bridge. Profanity: some usage of son of a b***h, bastard, and damn/hell. (Not overt for a pg-13 film)

Teen, 15 years old Written byBreanna A. November 14, 2014

Winter's Tale is a heart felt movie

I've heard from others that this movie was not that good, so I thought that I'd watch the movie myself. At the beginning I found the movie a bit cheesy with the flying horse from nowhere and how Peter saves Beverly out of nowhere, but then the movie started to get interesting. There's a bit of a twist to the movie that I didn't expect and a lot of positive messages in the story. Beverly (for ex) never stops living life even with her illness and she is very generous towards Peter. Another positive message from this story is that everyone has a purpose here on Earth. What parents should know is that there's a scene where a couple are in bed together (backs are visible) and some kissing. Overall I ended up finding the movie quite inspirational and not as bad as other critics have said.

Teen, 15 years old Written byRyan sitkowski March 23, 2017