Parent reviews for Wolf Creek

Throwback to '70s slasher movies isn't for kids.

Parent of a 15-year-old Written byJames Owen September 6, 2018

Like it says, "nerve shredding"

It is very gory, but I am 13 and watched it by myself and I was alright with it. A couple of the scenes made me cringe, but I am good with blood, and knowing of kids of 2018, it should be what they are used to be seeing, so I think they can handle it like me. NOT IF THEY ARE SENSITIVE.

Adult Written by@@@ December 14, 2011

Disappointing.

The last 25 minutes or so are incredibly suspenseful, but the majority of the movie is dull, with nothing ever happening. I relly wish that more of the movie was like the last 25 minutes. Really, most of the film is devoid of anything.

Adult Written bybluebellblu February 3, 2011

good

it's great but not for kids

Adult Written bycallofduty5 October 4, 2010

Too gory for teens

This movie is great me and my gf enjoyed it alot!
you should buy it if you like slasher films. This movies has everything : thrills,gore(not much but it looks kinda real) sex and well its no hostel but it still makes a point rather than hostel or saw.

Parent Written byPlague March 5, 2010

Wolf Creek

It was pretty stupid. Some scenes were really cool, but most of the movie was just trash.
Adult Written byFarva April 9, 2008

Much Better Than Anticipated!!

In the fashion of "Breakdown", "Wrong Turn", "House of 1000 Corpses", this is another excellent Horror, Road Trip movie that ends in Hell. The killer "Mick" is made fun of as a Crocodile Dundee outback-type, well the funny part is, he looks/sounds/acts just like a slightly overweight Mick Dundee. This movie starts out a little slow, building up the breakdown, tow truck and then the fun begins. I wont give too much away, but just a warning, you will be surprised & it is not as bloody/gory as reviews have said. Not for young kids. Kill On Mick!!!
Adult Written byGambit1987 April 9, 2008

Scarry stuff

Thought this was one of the scariest films i have ever seen the realism of Wolf Creek was belivable compared with other horror films. It was very brutal but I thought thats wat made it belivable great flim not for eveyone but if you like youre inde horrors then you will love this.
Adult Written bydudeman123 April 9, 2008

Good

Every year there are a very few select horror movies that I enjoy....this was one of them its bloody and voilent blah blah blah...but its twisted and sick in a freaky kind of way that is entertaining and it doesnt go over the line like Hostel or most r rated horror films......a rare classic horror movie