Kid reviews for Wolf Creek

Throwback to '70s slasher movies isn't for kids.

Teen, 16 years old Written byJessehawkins102 November 20, 2016

Wolf creek

This is one of my favourite horror movies. It is so brilliant as it has been known as an Australian classic. I've got to say the violence is extremely realistic and gruesome which is hard to say for most horror films which the violence in most horror movies is considered fake. John Jarratt in this is brilliant he is such a great actor! This actress isn't very well known but certainly deserves to be Kestie Morassi's performance in this was fantastic. She makes you feel like your involved in the horror of it all. This movie is pure genius if your a horror fan like me give this a look!
Teen, 14 years old Written byMrRaz0r21 July 30, 2014
Its very scary & gory

Teen, 13 years old Written bycerealkiller189 February 3, 2012

Very gruesome and violent,just know that.

Everything a horror movie should have:suspense,lots of gore,thrills and chills.Like Albus Severus said,this can be disturbing due to the fact that this is a true story which may stop people visiting Australia for a while.I watched it in the Unrated edition when I was 7 and I got pretty disgusted at some parts.The killer severs a woman spine and cuts off her fingers,leaving her NOT dead,but paralyzed which can be painful to watch.A man is staked on a cross and he painfully pulls out the nails which is bloody.These are the two worst scenes in the movie.Others are strong and unflinching,but not as bad as these.Take EXTREME caution allowing kids to view this.

Teen, 13 years old Written byAlbus Severus August 20, 2011

Scary because it is based on a true story.

I haven't seen this movie but I know the story of Ivan Milat. Most of my friends have seen this movie ( aged 12-13 yrs) but I wouldn't until im 15.

Teen, 14 years old Written bySACYUC February 7, 2011

Iffy for teens, definetly NOT SUITABLE for kids.

Extremely upsetting, gross and disturbing, but that makes it very good. Simply, it's one of the best foreign horror films that i've ever seen. But it's not for kids.

Kid, 11 years old November 14, 2008

Wolf creek may look scary and promising but 70 minutes is no violence

I don't know why everyone is praising Wolf Creek. The first 70 minutes are just the teenagers acting stupid, drunk, and cussing a lot. It's stupid. Then the violence is just 25 minutes. That's it. Wolf Creek is such a stupid, tedious, and boring film that it's hard not to hate this crapfest. I don't think I've seen worse than Wolf Creek. It's that boring.
Teen, 17 years old Written bySlipknotMaggot April 9, 2008

Great Movie

I loved this movie and so did my kid, especially the crucifix scene!
Teen, 14 years old Written byfinalfear45 April 9, 2008

boring !!!!

When I saw the preview I wanted to see it so bad, and when it came to dvd I saw it and it was only 25 minutes of violence and scary moments, what happen to the other 70 minutes of the movie, when the scary parts came I was to bored to be scared.If you want a movie that wont let you fall asleep and delivers action in every minute this movie is not for you.
Teen, 15 years old Written byBrandon22592 April 9, 2008

Great Slasher Flick

This is a very gruesome horror movie. Others reviews say this is a boring movie that could put you to sleep. This movie is NOT boring!!! It gives you just enough time to get to know the characters enough to make you feel attached to them before they start to die. This movie is gory, sad, and has murder scenes Ive never seen in a movie before. You will never want to go to Austalia evr after seeing this.