Parent and Kid Reviews on

Our Review

Based on 9 kid reviews

Sort by:

I loved it

This has to be one of my favorite mental illness movies, and it is really hard to deal with, so such an inspiring movie.

Such a good movie!

This movie is so good. It has some things that are hard to deal with, such as a mental illness, and some hard hospital visits.

awesome

The best love movie ever in my opinion

This movie had me BAWLING my eyes out

This is such a sad and beautiful movie. Had me sobbing for probably a quarter of the movie. Really meaningful movie, great messages.

Amazing and Influencing!!

It is a wonderful movie that makes you think in other people's perspective. It is directed and perfect for teens, and finally a movie that doesn't have any sexual stuff! No drugs other than the prescribed medicine he takes too! A little bit of language is shown, and a tiny bit of violence. It really really has a effect on you after you watch it. I think every teen should be shown this, bully for differences is too common. Overall I would recommend this movie for a matured teenager.

Very motivational

Very inspiring with a lot of good messages

Some mild kissing and cursing (NO SPOILERS)

There is a passionate kiss at the end of the movie and some cursing like sh*t/ sh*tty and f*cking. It does have great messages and I like how this is a modern movie with teens that have mental illnesses like schizophrenia. I recommend if your family can handle two kissing scenes and mild cursing. Not for 10 and below, mature 11 and 12 year olds can handle. Nice movie and not a big waste of time.

Unique and enjoyable teen drama!

Words on Bathroom Walls is a very unique because it centers around a character with schizophrenia. I recommend this for ages 13 and up because of language and suicide mentions. Great film though.