Kid reviews for Work It

Sweet teen tale has great dancing; language, innuendo.

Teen, 13 years old Written bycheerleadergirl00 August 8, 2020

PLEASE READ! awesome movie!!

-This movie is amazing!! there are some dirty jokes, and they say sh-t about 5 times throughout the movie. to be honest though, if your child is in middle school or high school i’m sure they have heard that language at least once.
-there’s one specific scene that kids and parents may want to be careful of and that’s it. it’s a scene in the mattress store where Jas is imagining an employee with his shirt off and he is walking around and Jas is staring at him. this scene can be easily skipped though. it lasts for about 30 seconds. there is also some twerking but it’s not in an inappropriate way, it’s for dancing and it’s quite funny actually!
overall, this was such a fun movie to watch and i really really enjoyed it!! there are amazing dance moves and the romance between the two characters (i won’t say which characters because i don’t want too give anything away!!)
-kissing is mild. there are 3 kissing scenes and that’s it. there is one kissing scene at the end, one scene in a characters apartment while they are practice dance, and one in the streets. there’s nothing super explicit and there are no intense make-out sessions.

in the end, i enjoyed watching this movie! it was great!! and i hope this review helps!! thank you for reading!

Kid, 12 years old September 30, 2021

Good movie

I think that it would be 12+ because of the one scene when they are watching the other teams dance and then the mattress store scene. I think that if you are under 12 you should watch this with and adult. Great movie!

Kid, 12 years old August 31, 2021

The Movie

It's good and funny, but a little to much swearing.

Teen, 13 years old Written bysincerelymait August 22, 2021

4/5

Teen, 13 years old Written byDogtastegood June 14, 2021

I would let my 1 year old sister watch it.

This was a great family movie for all ages I give this movie a 10/10

Kid, 11 years old April 7, 2021

Work it

I loved it just watch with parents for some adult parts.

Teen, 13 years old Written byT_evangaline March 1, 2021

AMAZING!

It's definitely an excellent movie! He does contain a small bit of cussing And some kissing but nothing more! If you're worried aboutyounger children being exposed to things they shouldn't be exposed to this movie is perfectly fine! The one reason I'm saying nine and above is because of cussing and dancing! The dancing is not inappropriate it's the costumes that are more revealing! Not that they show anything. There is one scene where Jaz has a crush on this dude and they were in a mattress store ( nothing happened) And she kept saying how firm he was! But other than that this movie was amazing definitely recommend for nine and above!

Kid, 8 years old February 3, 2021

This movie was good but a ton of sex and bad language!

This movie was good but there was way to much sex and bad Language for a PG-13 movie they say s**t about 20 times and there is a lot of kissing and tons of sexy dance outfits 2 people are shown dancing together and kissing for a long long time and then end up being a couple and this movie is for teens and older

Teen, 13 years old Written bySquid. January 19, 2021

Watch it with Tweens!

This is an inspirational, feel-good, comedic movie! I’d definitely recommend it, because there aren’t really inappropriate parts! The worst part of this movie is just a little bit of swearing, so keep that in mind.
Teen, 13 years old Written byDuckyMcquack December 12, 2020

Great but a little predictable

I you’re into dance you’ll love this movie, there is so much excitement and drama. It’s a little inappropriate but not that bad. It’s a little predictable but still good!

Teen, 15 years old Written by.Reviews. November 22, 2020

Decent

This movie is very inspiring in general but there is some cons about it there is a good bit of cussing and there is romance if you don’t want your child to be exposed to that kind of stuff but I think this movie is perfectly fine if your child is mature and is able to handle stuff like this.

Teen, 14 years old Written bymaddiem_1212 November 19, 2020

Kid, 11 years old October 11, 2020

Amazing

Great movie the only thing is language and twerking but it is great

Kid, 12 years old September 26, 2020
I only watched this because sabrina carpenter was in it. but it was a good movie and had great dancing. My mom did fast forward a few parts because it had some mature content
Kid, 11 years old September 23, 2020

About movieAMAZING MUSICC

It's an amazing movie it has nothing bad it has 2 kisses which are normal in pg movies but it has a great message that you can do anyhing you set your mind too idk why in sex it got 3 it shouldn't it should have 2 I recommend ❤️

Teen, 14 years old Written bygcowen128 September 19, 2020

the bomb dot com

this movie makes me wanna dance more. although there is some language and suggestive jokes, the humor is NOT dry and makes you laugh out loud. at some points in the movie, my jaw straight up DROPPED. awesome movie! watched it at least 3-4 times already.

Kid, 12 years old September 8, 2020

This is a fun movie but is somewhat forgetful.

I had pretty low expectations for this movie and to be honest, it was better than what I expected. The acting is not great but the fun dancing and characters make up for it.

Teen, 14 years old Written byboymeetsworld September 7, 2020

Really Good!!!

This movie was very fun to watch with my family! There was swearing in it just an fyi. My family loved the fact that we knew some of the actors because we have seen them on disney channel.

Kid, 12 years old September 7, 2020

So great!

Mature, but incredible. I watched this with my mom. The spooning part was a little awkward, and there were other little things, but otherwise, great can-do movie!

Teen, 14 years old Written by1925name August 28, 2020