Kid reviews for Work It

Sweet teen tale has great dancing; language, innuendo.

Wondering if Work It is OK for your kids?

Teen, 13 years old Written bycheerleadergirl00 August 8, 2020

PLEASE READ! awesome movie!!

-This movie is amazing!! there are some dirty jokes, and they say sh-t about 5 times throughout the movie. to be honest though, if your child is in middle school or high school i’m sure they have heard that language at least once.
-there’s one specific scene that kids and parents may want to be careful of and that’s it. it’s a scene in the mattress store where Jas is imagining an employee with his shirt off and he is walking around and Jas is staring at him. this scene can be easily skipped though. it lasts for about 30 seconds. there is also some twerking but it’s not in an inappropriate way, it’s for dancing and it’s quite funny actually!
overall, this was such a fun movie to watch and i really really enjoyed it!! there are amazing dance moves and the romance between the two characters (i won’t say which characters because i don’t want too give anything away!!)
-kissing is mild. there are 3 kissing scenes and that’s it. there is one kissing scene at the end, one scene in a characters apartment while they are practice dance, and one in the streets. there’s nothing super explicit and there are no intense make-out sessions.

in the end, i enjoyed watching this movie! it was great!! and i hope this review helps!! thank you for reading!

Kid, 11 years old October 11, 2020

Amazing

Great movie the only thing is language and twerking but it is great

Kid, 12 years old September 26, 2020
I only watched this because sabrina carpenter was in it. but it was a good movie and had great dancing. My mom did fast forward a few parts because it had some mature content
Kid, 11 years old September 23, 2020

About movieAMAZING MUSICC

It's an amazing movie it has nothing bad it has 2 kisses which are normal in pg movies but it has a great message that you can do anyhing you set your mind too idk why in sex it got 3 it shouldn't it should have 2 I recommend ❤️

Teen, 14 years old Written bygcowen128 September 19, 2020

the bomb dot com

this movie makes me wanna dance more. although there is some language and suggestive jokes, the humor is NOT dry and makes you laugh out loud. at some points in the movie, my jaw straight up DROPPED. awesome movie! watched it at least 3-4 times already.

Kid, 12 years old September 8, 2020

This is a fun movie but is somewhat forgetful.

I had pretty low expectations for this movie and to be honest, it was better than what I expected. The acting is not great but the fun dancing and characters make up for it.

Teen, 14 years old Written byboymeetsworld September 7, 2020

Really Good!!!

This movie was very fun to watch with my family! There was swearing in it just an fyi. My family loved the fact that we knew some of the actors because we have seen them on disney channel.

Kid, 12 years old September 7, 2020

So great!

Mature, but incredible. I watched this with my mom. The spooning part was a little awkward, and there were other little things, but otherwise, great can-do movie!

Teen, 14 years old Written by1925name August 28, 2020

Teen, 13 years old Written bydoggirl23 August 18, 2020
This is a pretty good movie. It's about a teenagers finding their passion through dance. There is a little bit of kissing and swearing but only the s word and it was only used about 5 times. Overall I think this is a good movie and definitely not a 13 +

Teen, 14 years old Written bybigchungus4 August 11, 2020

This is a dance movie

It is great, but it has some scenes which smaller audiences won't understnad like a guy gets a erection while dancing. Kissing is less and there is a scene where a salesmanager walks shirtless to a girl who likes him.

It is really inspiring, Funny, Rom-Com and the dance moves are lit.

No swearing only shit they say.

Teen, 15 years old Written byLaurM August 10, 2020

Good acting, funny and exciting! I found that plot was pretty predictable though. I enjoyed this with my family, but it's only worth watching once if you're truly bored.

Teen, 13 years old Written bymartimp93 August 10, 2020

Teen, 14 years old Written byDoctorWhoFanWhovian August 9, 2020

Awesome movie!

I watched this movie with my family and it was awesome. A few kissing scenes and swear words but if you're 13 and up you should be okay with that.

I wanted to watch this movie because I have loved Liza's videos on YouTube and thought I'd give this movie a watch. I would really recommend if you love drama/romcom movies.

Kid, 12 years old August 8, 2020

Good but swearing and sexual jokes

Love the move! It came out a day ago and I have already seen it 4 times. But, there is a few swear word like the S word but mostly it. And there are a few sexual reference and jokes. Would not recommend to younger kids.

Teen, 13 years old Written byFootlong13 August 7, 2020
Work it is an amazing movie, yes their is some things that a kid shouldn’t watch so you should be thirteen or older but it really was a great and creative movie

Teen, 15 years old Written byMason_king August 7, 2020
Teen, 14 years old Written byskrrtskrrt August 7, 2020

AMAZING

I think this movie was so great and amazing. It has a little bit of kissing but not really bad. I loved Sabrina Carpenter and Jordan Fisher so much , their chemistry in the movie was immaculate✨

Teen, 16 years old Written byDJMX3000 August 7, 2020