Kid reviews for Wreck-It Ralph

Game-themed movie mixes potty humor with strong messages.

Kid, 11 years old March 9, 2013

Amazing

It is a very good film, with just a few violent parts. Definitely recommend this film.

Teen, 17 years old Written byRosebud95 November 16, 2012

Really good!

It was funny and just..awesome. :D
Teen, 14 years old Written byFilm Friend November 20, 2013

Good movie

I like the story. It has a good message. The voice actors did a good job. There is violence because Wreck-it Ralph pounds things to smithereens and there are evil bugs that want to destroy everything. I like how you get to see what "life" is like inside a video game.

Kid, 9 years old August 17, 2013

The best!

Awesome action film!

Kid, 10 years old December 27, 2012

AMAZING MOVIE!!! (but intense near the end)

A great film with funny appearances by old school game characters and great graphics! A bit sad towards the end, but nonetheless, a AMAZING movie! Go take anyone and everyone you know to see Wreck it Ralph.

Kid, 12 years old July 24, 2013

Ok show

I think the movie is a little too violent, it's because of Ralph breaking thinks. I liked it too, I like that the movie had Bowser, Q bert, and Pac Man in it. We watched it at Extended school year, it was very funny.

Teen, 15 years old Written byNo Name, for real. March 15, 2013

Game movie mixes rude humor with strong messages.

This movie is the smartest animated movie I've seen in a long time, it's go great characters, funny humor, and a clever plot. However some stuff migh be to edgy for some younger kids. Lots of name calling, booger face, doody, Butt load, brat, freakishly, and more. But this is a charming and very enjoyable movie, even if you aren't into video games.
Kid, 11 years old March 18, 2014

OK: Wreck It Ralph

A good film but might be inappropriate for children under 8 or even older. It includes some flattery, violence and mild language. It is an animated film with cute characters and a good overall story idea (Ralph does not want to be a bad guy and travels through multiple video games). I enjoyed most the concept of showing what goes on in a video game but note one game is very violent. If you enjoy video games this will probably be a good movie for you but this is NOT FOR YOUNG CHILDREN! It is just OK to me but you might want to give it a try.

Teen, 14 years old Written by8rebel24 November 3, 2012

A must-see for whole family!

This movie has it all. Heroes you will love rooting for, great animation, an epic storyline, an amazing setting, no political message. The sometimes iffy language and one character pouring himself a martini will go right over kids' heads. They will be so wrapped up in the story: A video-game bad guy named Ralph has quit his game because no one likes him, and ended up meeting another reject, Vanellope von Schweetz. He and Vanellope become friends as two other video-game characters, Felix and Calhoun, search for Ralph. A great story that will have you (and your kids, of course!) shocked and amazed at the twist ending. (All I'm going to tell you is that it involves a video-game legend who went bad and an evil ruler from Vanellope's game.) But aside from the story, this movie has great animation and many other aspects you and your kids will love. Enjoy!

Teen, 14 years old Written bydisneylove February 26, 2014

Unique story, but lacking in setting. Biggest plot twist ever.

A triumph for Disney, Wreck-It-Ralph is one of those "feel good about yourself" movies. With the sarcastic optimist Vanellope and the tough-guy on the outside but warmhearted Ralph, this film sends strong messages about being yourself and loving who you are. But be warned, the scenes in Hero's Duty may be too scary for tiny kids. Giant bugs. Ugh. Great graphics and music. The problem for me is that 3/4 of the movie takes place inside a candy-coated wonderland. Come on, Disney. But otherwise, great movie for the kids.

Kid, 9 years old October 19, 2013

Depends

If you are 8+ and are ok with inappropriate things then yah you can handle it If you are 6 be.ware. Your kid might sream good things (mine did) or bad things note not good for kids under 7
Teen, 13 years old Written byEric Paul October 1, 2013

GOOD FOR KIDS

just great for kids nothing wrong

Kid, 12 years old August 6, 2013

Go Ralph!

I really enjoyed it. Kids younger than 9 may not get it very well. Great movie though

Kid, 12 years old May 26, 2013

great movie, watch it before showing your kids though, if they're under 10 or 11

Its a good movie, one of my favorites. (Very funny)The animation is great, the voice acting is great, and the characters all have... character. It is a bit violent though, so maybe watch it before showing it to your kids. And there is a little bit where ralph has to break venellope's cart, and that made me super sad (im almost a teenager), but its really an amazing movie.

Teen, 13 years old Written byantonica March 13, 2013

Awesome Sauce - go see it at the movies or rent it!!!

This movie is the best, and yes, sometimes it can say doody and stuff but whatever, kids say stuff like that all the time :)
Kid, 10 years old January 20, 2014

wreck it ralph

a sweet loving story about friends I think kids of any age can handle this movie

Kid, 12 years old January 5, 2014

Fantastic

Fantastic

Teen, 14 years old Written byNASCAR101 June 16, 2013

NOT BAD

this is by far the best movie of all time

Kid, 10 years old December 14, 2012

Great!

It's very good! One of the best movies I've seen in theaters for a while.

Kid, 9 years old December 6, 2012

My favorite animated movie of all time, need I say more?

This is my favorite animated movie of all time, I saw it the first day It came out and loved it with all my heart! LANGUAGE: potty humor " p-ssy Willow" VIOLENCE: Ralph almost commits suicide Ralph wrecks buildings Vanallopee says that the racers will all be hung but then says "JK!" and comments that they were hilarious. man-eating bugs SEX: two characters fall in love and get married This is a must see for kids all ages