All teen and kid member reviews for X-Men: First Class

Teen, 16 years old Written bygarythe June 3, 2014

topless stripper

There is a topless stripper/entertainer everyone failed to mention, in the middle of all the other strippers, and that is unacceptable.
Kid, 9 years old June 14, 2011

The bad words

I think this movie is really good, but if you want your child to be very mature, I think you should not let your child watch this if he or she is younger than ten. I got to watch this movie because my mom says I'm mature for my age and it honestly seemed pretty cool. There is a couple of bad words, worst on is f..k. But if you really think your kids won't repeat any inappropriate language, this is a great choice for you.
Kid, 10 years old June 4, 2011

X-Men: First Class

This X-Men was a WHOLE lot better than Wolverine. There was deaths, and tons of action. Wolverine (cameo) slips an f*** word. Emma Frost creates an image to have sex with a Russian general. You see the general and the image having sex, and the real Emma sitting on the side. Mystique (as in the original) is naked, though has a reptilian blue skin. Angel also works as a stripper. This was a fun, entertaining film.
Teen, 13 years old Written byzombieface August 9, 2015

Awesome movie

This is a great movie, however it's pretty intense. One scene shows a man getting stabbed in the hand and shows the knife sticking out, another scene shows a coin going through a man's head with a little blood and the coin comes out red. There is a lot of superpower combat and two scenes take place in strip clubs but with no stripping. The way women are portrayed is strange, sometimes it's good sometimes it's not. I personally love this movie and it is in my top ten, and I would recommend it to anyone who isn't to disturbed by some brutal violence.
Teen, 14 years old Written bymoviewatcherII December 21, 2014

Great prequel

The movie has regular X-Men violence. @$$ and fu©k are used. Mystique is naked with scales covering her groin and breasts, while we see her bare fundament.
Teen, 13 years old Written byScreennameGirl September 10, 2011

Not For Younger Kids

This movie has rude words, violence, sexual behavior, and drinking. A good movie for older kids, but not for younger kids.
Teen, 16 years old Written byRosebud95 August 4, 2011

Good prequel

I liked this movie. It's a bit violent, but I enjoyed it.
Kid, 12 years old June 30, 2011

X-men The worst class

My family had to leave like 15 min.But we got to exchange our tickets, and saw Mr. Popper's Peguins i Highly Recommend that movie.
Teen, 15 years old Written bysky65z June 6, 2011

decent prequel

i enjoyed this movie. The is plenty of positive mesages. the movie is very action packed and the sexual content is not bad. The language is average for a pg-13. the worst part is one use of the f-word
Kid, 8 years old April 2, 2016
Teen, 14 years old Written byrebo344 December 14, 2015

How to do a prequel right here.

X-Men: First Class is an excellent prequel. James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender were phenomenal and they have excellent chemistry and so did the rest of the cast (Jennifer Lawrence, Nicholas Hoult, Rose Byrne , January Jones, Kevin Bacon etc), the action sequences were great and so was the musical score. Grade: A.
Teen, 13 years old Written byEscape.the.maze October 11, 2015

Good but scary

It was a little scary if you get scared easily don't even bother there was some language including s--t f--k ass and more some drinking in the beginning you could see a mans butt there are some role models
Teen, 13 years old Written byjohnstewart July 30, 2015

One of the worst movies ever made

And no, not because of the half-naked women; just everything about this movie. I mean, it's nice if you want to know the events before X-Men (2000) and also best if you see this one before Days of Future Past (2014). But honestly I'd rather just read the whole plot on Wikipedia or something. The characters were not like-able; not even Xavier or Magneto. This is such a stupid movie. Screaming so you can fly? What? It was also kind of pointless and weird how some characters turned out to be traitors. I didn't care for a single character in this movie, or the movie itself. It was just plain bad. One of the most overrated movies in history.
Kid, 11 years old June 14, 2015

Not ok for 10 and under

The violence isn't that bad, but because of Wolverines line "Go f**k yourself" it's not appropriate for kids that age
Kid, 8 years old June 12, 2015

Violent, racy, action packed film with language is fun but not as good as other X-Mens.

My rating:R for violence, nudity, racy content, and language.
Teen, 16 years old Written bydainkonon June 6, 2015

u're kidding me

U think x-men inappropriate for kids. In Lithuania no one sees problems. X-men is suitable for 7 years old and up. Parents let kids watch it. TV series like: Game of thrones, House of Cards and etc. are only inappropriate for teens under 14. No problems about sex, drugs, violance, nudity. You americans are afraid of everything. You fear if your kid sees boobs, hears words like f*ck, s*it
Teen, 16 years old Written bysgt123 May 17, 2015

Satisfying prequel contains intense (sometimes bloody violence) and strong language.

Contains the f-word and some particularly gruesome violence.
Teen, 13 years old Written byHweetseart April 18, 2015

Dark and great film

It's really good, and you should have watch it. Now.
Kid, 10 years old March 28, 2015
Kid, 11 years old January 19, 2015

not for 11 year olds

This movie is not for 11 year olds. There is a scene in the beginning about the Holocaust where a mother is shot in front of her son. There is a lot of sex stuff. It is also exciting .