Parent reviews for Yes, God, Yes

Yes, God, Yes Poster Image

Biker girl is bae

The biker girl in the bar scene with the main character is by far the best character of the movie. She is so relatable and a great example. If you watch this movie, I would suggest skipping the entire movie and only watching the bar scene, because everything else is irrevelant. Biker girl is the best, and every young girl should try to be like her.

This was a very good movie about a teen seeing some of the downfalls of the Catholic Church and questioning her beliefs it promotes vulnerability and openness. Although there are a few mature scenes it is mature enough for a 15 year old to handle

A fun and important movie

I watched this with my young teen. There were 3 scenes we fast forwarded through because the exact content was maybe a little much for her, but also unnecessary for her to understand and appreciate the theme and storyline of the movie. Overall I thought this was a great movie to watch as a family. It was a good story, funny, and spot-on with the feeling of a teenager feeling out of place, and in situations that overwhelm her and feel confusing. Hormones are real and affect teenagers. Seeing a movie that opens the window and lets the breeze in on that subject is refreshing. And the acting was great too.