Kid reviews for Yesterday

Sweet romance, some swearing in appealing comedy/fantasy.

Kid, 10 years old August 1, 2019

Extraordinary

This movie is amazing I loved It there is some language such as use of “son of a b###h” and “ass” they frequently use “sh#t” as well as shot in England they use “bloody” and at a concert where Ed Sheeran says “[email protected]” and a cut of “motherfu_ _ _”
There is scenes where two people make out constantly but nothing big
You do not need to worry about drugs cause there aren’t any but there is some drinking but nothing to be worried about they have a whiskey in the hotel room and a couple of beers are shown
There is no violence except one scene where he gets hit by a bus and loses his two front teeth
All in all a amazing movie one of my favorites and I hope you enjoy it

Teen, 17 years old Written bymusic lover 123 July 4, 2019

Amazing

Was really good a bit of sexuality such as kissing falling into bed together etc lots of swearing and some violence such as getting hit by a bus and some alcohol and drug talk but over all there is a lot of good messages and very good music so this movie is for anyone that loves music! Very great movie!

Kid, 10 years old October 13, 2019

Kid, 12 years old October 5, 2019

Cool retro awesome

It is a good film to show to kids who like Pop culture and rock music I thought it was fun and a great story. Just go see it

Teen, 14 years old Written byThat70sshowgirl October 5, 2019

I loved it!!

I watched this movie with my mom and dad because we love the Beatles. It wasn’t bad at all with anything sexual. There was brief language but nothing really bad. Definitely recommend it if ur a Beatles fan like I am.

Kid, 11 years old September 30, 2019

I love this film! Toats recommend!

It's about the band the Beatles with all of the classic songs they did (which I now love bc of this film) and a guy in a crash and he Trys to make things right in his life and trying to do well as a musician. I'm not giving any more spoilers though. Toatally recommend. 5 starts!

Teen, 13 years old Written byImAEpicCoder September 26, 2019

Great Movie

It is a fun okay movie if you love the Beatles. I would have to say ten and up because there is some cursing, but not a lot. Nothing inappropriate but some kissing if you consider that. Some drinking. It teaches a nice lesson that living a lie is wrong and you should always tell the truth.

Kid, 12 years old September 23, 2019

Good movie.

Good movie for Beatles fans. Some sexuality, but no nudity. The only violence is the main character gets hit by a bus. He survives though. This movie is fun for teens and preteens.
Kid, 9 years old September 22, 2019

disgustang

Yes, my mom allowed me to see this movie.

Anyways, I just wanna add that later in the movie, one of the singers says to Jack about when he's hungry, he should demand for the pu--y.

Yes, I just typed it, but hey, at least I censored it, and this sentence has too many commas.
Teen, 13 years old Written bySlytherin06 August 22, 2019

Amazing and quite funny!

When I went to go see this movie in the the theater, all of my family loved it! It was witty, and even funnier if you know The Beatles! Pretty much no violence, no sex, and the only thing you need to know is that there was a bit of language, but nothing a mature kid can’t handle. Overall, a very cute movie with an interesting premise.

Teen, 16 years old Written byunlimitedmember03 August 16, 2019

Amazing film!

Can be enjoyed by all the family!

Teen, 13 years old Written byMovieNudler August 8, 2019
Teen, 14 years old Written bybackstage5657 August 4, 2019

Not bad but not great

The concept seems appealing enough, but it wasn't well done. I think if the movie had shifted its focus away from the romantic plot, it would have had more time to explore the idea of a world without the Beatles and what makes their music great. The movie instead assumed that it's a universally known fact that the Beatles were amazing, rather than showing us how boring a world without the Beatles would be.
The two leads don't have any romantic chemistry in my opinion, but there was a lot of kissing between them. Maybe too much. This wasn't a movie made for kids, but I wouldn't exactly call it inappropriate. If your kids are over 12, I'd say take your chances with this movie; it won't scar them for life or anything. However, there may be some iffy content depending on what they've been exposed to.

Kid, 10 years old August 2, 2019

This movie was awesome

I thought this movie was great. I love the Beatles witch is why I love this movie

Kid, 10 years old July 25, 2019

Fun concept is hilarious

Teen, 16 years old Written bymoviesneeker July 16, 2019

oky

not a bad movie

Teen, 15 years old Written byNadia Cloud July 9, 2019

Movie about the Beatles is very interesting!

If you like music and the Beatles, this is a great film for you. I recommend this for ages 12 and up because there is some drinking and younger viewers will have a hard time picking up the plot. Fun film!

Kid, 10 years old July 8, 2019

Yesterday

Great movie with a great concept. It made me think about listening to The Beatles, who are now tied for my favorite band with U2. My favorite song of theirs being "Yesterday"

Teen, 13 years old Written bymaryr05 July 7, 2019

A great movie!

I loved this movie! The idea behind this movie is so crazy but so cool. I highly recommend it.

Kid, 11 years old July 6, 2019

AMAZING

Best movie ever!!!!!
The brutalest it gets in this movie is when a person falls of his bike.
Some kissing.