Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Yoga Hosers

Teens fight monsters in feeble Kevin Smith comedy.

Based on 1 review

Adult Written byWafflesAndIceCream March 14, 2019

Really goofy movie

I'd say this movie is okay for high schoolers and up. It's not even scary, just bizarre: I mean, it's about Nazi sausages who climb up people's butts and kill them. There's quite a bit of violence in this movie, but it's pretty cartoonish. Stuff like sausages exploding in the microwave, or when they get stepped on. I was sixteen when I first saw this movie with one of my friends, and we absolutely LOVED it, as did my fourteen-year-old brother. And I mean, yeah, the Colleens talk about going to a party, and then invite two boys to the store to hang with them, but nothing really happens between them. There's a little talk about periods and stuff, but that's about it. I don't know why so many people are saying bad things about this movie. You're not supposed to take it seriously, because it's not supposed to be good. It's just Kevin Smith making a goofy movie with his daughter and Johnny Depp's daughter. It's the kind of movie you watch while hanging with your friends, because it's just really funny.