Kid reviews for Yogi Bear

Dumber-than-average family comedy won't even impress kids.

Kid, 10 years old June 14, 2013

Good movie for kids

We watched this movie and thought it was really good. My younger daughter got scared at the part where Yogi's cape catches on fire but she was only 5. So I think this movie should be for ages 6 & up. We thought the movie was funny and good for kids. We give this movie 4 stars!
Kid, 6 years old April 14, 2011
Kid, 10 years old March 25, 2013

funny movie

i likee this movie.
Kid, 9 years old December 26, 2012

I loved this movie! Why doesn't CSM give it at least 3 stars?

There really isn't anything wrong with this movie! If you let you're child watch, say, Alvin and the Chipmunks then they will find this movie absolutely hilarious! PS: if you don't like potty humor you won't like this movie.

Kid, 11 years old October 23, 2011

Yogi Bear

This movie is good. The only violence is Yogi Bear crashing into stuff. No language. The only sexual content is some bathroom humor. This film is very family friendly.

Kid, 10 years old June 6, 2018

A Fantastic movie!

This movie is fun filled. I think this movie is great, especially for people who like the original cartoon. The only thing that might be disturbing is the violence.

Teen, 13 years old Written bySpeckledhyena January 15, 2018

Quite good, but not the best

I thought it was a pretty funny movie, though to be fair, it's not the greatest. But that doesn't meant it's a bad movie at all. Sure, it's a little weak in terms of story, but the CGI animation was great, the voice acting was great, and the acting itself was at least fairly decent, it's faithful to the cartoon from what I know, and hey, it's nice seeing these guys back after so long.
Kid, 12 years old July 27, 2012

A few laughs, but often dumb. Won't even inspire kids.

My rating: G

Kid, 9 years old March 31, 2012

Yogi Bear

It's an O.K movie.

Teen, 13 years old Written byFILMCRITIC500 March 25, 2012

life is not really a picnic

this boring, ultra dumb film pours on the humaor and hilariousness with gags, freaky scenes, and creepy dances and songs.
Kid, 11 years old February 15, 2012

Sandhya

Yogi the bear really sparks comedy and the sudden twists he implements really makes you want to see more.

Teen, 15 years old Written byRobbyboyfye16 January 15, 2012

Yogii and bobo

smarter than the average bear brings whats of funny jokes.
Teen, 13 years old Written byKirbyKon November 3, 2011

My childhood...

My childhood...something people are left saying after seeing Yogi Bear who turns out to be dumber-than-the-average-modern-kids-movie(which is VERY dumb)

Kid, 12 years old October 11, 2011

Generic Flick is Not for Family, Only Kids

This is one of those movies where it's so bad it's entertaining, otherwise known as a B-movie. But it's really not a B-movie. It's just bad. Generic humor that only people like seven-year-olds will probably laugh at. Also an unoriginal plot, storyline, etc., as well as the average dumbed-down screenplay. Unfortunately, it also was entertaining, so I feel like I can't just give it one star. Has to be at least two, but nothing else. Still quite disappointing.
Teen, 15 years old Written byChristian gurl August 20, 2011
Kid, 12 years old August 5, 2011

Don't waste your money on this garbage.

This movie was terrible. The jokes were incredibly corny, and the actors were just as bad. Yogi bear would be pretty upset if he saw this movie. And the 3-D version.....stunk! I didn't think any part of it was funny, and neither did my little sisters. My mom actually demanded her money back (and got it:)) Don't see it.

Kid, 11 years old July 26, 2011

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........

My brother forced me to watch this snozee feast.so tacky and cheap.And the bit in the river was clearly green screan. yogis vocie was alraight

Teen, 14 years old Written byThecoyote July 2, 2011

Smarter than the average kid's film

The best kids film I have ever seen. Andrew Daly stole the show as the greedy Mayor Brown. Ranger Smith was awesome!!! Inapporiate stuff: * minor slapstick * the mayor's a terrible role model * mild flirting between Ranger Smith and Anna Faris

Kid, 12 years old June 7, 2011

BOOOOORRIIING!!!

Suckish, really. Yogi ain't funny. His spouse Boo Boo aint either. We rented this movie. Guess what happened. In the first 10 minutes of the movie, we all saw it was boring, and threw away the disc. Yogi is stupid. He needs to get a life.
Kid, 11 years old June 6, 2011

Don't just sit there and watch this crap!

This movie has a new title: stupid.