Parent reviews for Yogi's First Christmas

Yogi's First Christmas Poster Image

Based on 1 review

It's Beartastic

i love that cindy bear character she is the best singer with such a lovely voice that touched my heart plus she's my favorite of all time with a beautiful gift of real love

Been in love with this since 1980

This falls under one of the most underrated Christmas cartoons ever created. How did it become underrated well I don't know but I remember seeing it for the first time on TV in 1980 and I have been in love with it ever since. It's underrated because it is not shown on TV every year like it used to be back in the 1980s. If you want to see this you got to own a DVD copy or have a Amazon prime subscription to see this now. This used to be on the boomerang app but it got pulled about a year ago. It has Yogi Bear and his friends and this is truly Yogi and boo boo's first Christmas that they are awake during the holiday season because you know they're bears they usually hibernating. This is a must watch every Christmas season.

the best Christmas special ever

Some Christmas specials are either too silly, too sappy or too juvenile. Not this one. Yogi's First Christmas is a feel-good special that is calm and peaceful, and it does so without coming across as too good to be true. Nor did the writers and producers feel the need to go to the other extreme of being either crude or commercial like so many other Christmas movies and specials are. This one shows no hint of either. This is a clean show no matter how you slice it and dice it. The plot is strong too, especially when Snively goes missing. That part is enough to keep anybody interested. The pace finds just the right balance, as it's neither too fast nor too slow. This is one that everybody, regardless of age, can enjoy. A great alternative to some of the other Christmas movies and specials.

Hey Boo-Boo.

Silly little film. Mildly sexual.

Yogi and Boo Boo are classic friends! Children love them and adults can appreciate the family friendly show, and movie!