All parent member reviews for You Don't Mess with the Zohan

Adult Written byTwilight September 8, 2009

Funny Movie, Too many Sex Jokes.

Funny Movie. Way Way Way too many Off color jokes though. It got to the point where it started to become uncomfortable watching it with others. He's constantly talking about getting "Sticky" with people. Not to mention all the jokes about how "Hard" he is. The movie would've been plenty funny without all this kind of stuff.
Educator and Parent Written byJerry347 April 19, 2013

No sexual content. Learning experience for young kids

So funny. But I still don't see anything innappropriate with this
Adult Written byaaargh April 9, 2008

Walked out

Took family and teens. Should have reviewed first. Walked out halfway.
Parent Written byZohannet2012 April 15, 2012

Zohan is a great movie for kids 13 to 113!

there is a part where michaels mother s back side is seen naked i thought that was too much for younger kids and also the part where zohan s hand is cut off and it runs off by itself the cutting is not shown but kids may still find it disturbing that it walks off on its own
Adult Written byage 10+ April 1, 2012

Best Sandler Movie Yet!

Parent Written byRobbyWBoy16 January 3, 2012

zohan

zohan haircutter is full of sexual contnet
Parent Written byGolan Trevize October 28, 2011

best for jews

My teeenagers' white-bread American friends all love this movie, but as a Conservative Jew and a staunch supporter of Israel, there are many references that I got and they didn't. Most of the curse words are corruptions of Hebrew and Arabic, there are many fictional bonds between Israelis and Palestinians that are really in-jokes, and all the characters are really politically neutral and laughing at both sides. This movie's scatology is all that most Americans will understand, but overall I am happy that a Jewish director such as Sandler got to lampoon the Arab-Israeli conflict to such a broad audience.
Adult Written byMovieLover4Lyfe June 2, 2010
Funny, but so stupid it's hard to watch.
Adult Written bycheeser July 10, 2009

Very funny, but strange movie

It was good
Parent of a 13 and 14 year old Written byangrymama May 10, 2009

Adam Sandlers worst charter, NR should be the rating

there issuch a thing as making acomedy without all the sexualcontent and seeen that leave "nothing to the imagination, Come on Holllywood, Enough with the sex
Parent of a 12 year old Written bygodessingmom May 8, 2009
There are more innapropriate words than "goddamn," "s--t," "jackass," "screw," but they're in hebrew like fagela bushlaha and many others, If you do watch it with your children turn off the subtitles
Adult Written bysouthern cal joe March 20, 2009

Had to walk out ...

Inappropriate for any age! How it got a PG13 baffles me and why there wasn't a huge outcry over it. There are many scenes where Sandler's oversized erections are prominently featured and when did this become acceptable. Adam Sandler clearly has a sick mind and will stoop to anything to make a buck.
Adult Written bystephengladstone3 February 22, 2009

Amazing!!!

Awsome Movie!!! Very Comic!!!
Adult Written bybjg April 9, 2008

should have walked out

10 minutes into the movie, a couple with two children left. My husband and I should have. It was lewd, cheap sexual connations that were disgusting, very poor social and moral content for anyone to view.
Adult Written bymountaingem April 9, 2008
Adult Written byjkoepp April 9, 2008

Big Bulge

Classic Adam Sandler. Very funny movie, but I felt a little dirty after watching it. It is very risque and I would suggest not seeing it with your kids - they probably don't need to see sex treated so carelessly.
Adult Written byQED April 9, 2008

DO NOT SEE THIS MOVIE

VULGAR AND DISGUSTING. TOOK MY FAMILY TO SEE THIS MOVIE. SOME COUPLES LEFT VERY EARLY (HAVE NOT SEEN THAT HAPPEN IN A VERY LONG TIME).SHOULD HAVE DONE SAME.I AM NOT A PRUDE BUT THIS MOVIE IS SO CRASS AND BASE IT IS NOT EVEN FUNNY.VERY EMBARASSING TO WATCH WITH MY KIDS.HOW THIS MOVIE IS PG-13 WE WILL NEVER KNOW.
Adult Written bycelebratestyle April 9, 2008

I had to leave!

I took two 14 year olds to this movie and was humiliated. I had to leave the movie! How in the world anyone thought that a 13 year old should have been able to sit in on this one needs a temperature check. Not good humor for any youth trying to grow up with morals.
Parent of a 1 year old Written byHeatherGW April 9, 2008
Adult Written bydudeman123 April 9, 2008

Ugh??

I dont know why I went to see this movie Adam Sandler movies have gone from good to trash the past couple years this movie was terrible the plot wouldn't even cut it for a cheezy cartoon. The whole movie is really about sex (what else is new?) it's really uncomfortable watching Sandler have sex with a bunch of old ladies after styling they're hair. Don't see it, it's not worth it.