Kid reviews for You Got Served

Dubious plot and characters, good dancing.

Teen, 13 years old Written byAteerah December 17, 2020

If your to strict to let your kids watch this they you must be REALLY strict.

What do you want your 10 year old still watching Mickey Mouse or Blues Clues. Or is Spongebob to inappropriate for them. Come on people if you are this strict your kids are going to be like the ones on the movies when they purposely do everything their parents dont like. And are you kidding? 16+? 18+??????????????

Teen, 16 years old Written byBlackSheep15 August 16, 2015

Primarily Appropriate for Kids

This movie was NOT one that I had to worry about shielding my eyes or covering my ears due to super strong language and inappropriate scenes. Profanity is used but it is not too harsh (the d-word, the a-word and the h-word are the only ones used frequently. There is one instance of "BS" and h*e.) There are only two slightly-inappropriate sections, and those are merely five second kissing clips. The most inappropriate element of the film is the constant involvement of drugs. The two main characters work for a big-time drug dealer, though they never discuss the type of drugs deeply, or show any form of drug use. There is also a small, violent scene and many, small instances of shoving.

(SPOILER ALERT- SKIP THIS SENTENCE IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS.) One extremely young character in the movie is shot and killed off-camera.

(SPOILERS DONE.) The film is primarily appropriate for children, and I would say any kids ages eleven and up can view the motion picture comfortably.

Teen, 13 years old Written bybgirl Missy August 29, 2011

Ok movie, but not that great. A bit dissapointing

The dancing is great, but there are a lot of talk of drugs. :/
This movie was how Robert Hoffman (step up 2) became famous.

Teen, 16 years old Written byspot6000 April 9, 2008
This movie isnt that bad, come on people, are you really that strict with your kids? There is some violence and involves some drugs but it isnt really that bad.
Teen, 16 years old Written byDrzNena914 April 9, 2008