Parent reviews for You, Me and Dupree

Dumb, obnoxious comedy about immature men.

Adult Written byMovieLover4Lyfe June 2, 2010
CS said this is a dumb, obnoxious comedy about immature men. I disagree on the fact that it's obnoxious. The comedy made me laugh, and while some of the antics are deffinately immature, there's a sweet spot in the movie. That said, there is a lot that children and younger teens shouldn't see.

Adult Written bylibramsw April 9, 2008
Adult Written byewsoloff April 9, 2008
im a kid it was amazing funny but sort of dunb 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adult Written bymagster April 9, 2008

Completely inappropriate

A good example of the range of subject matter within the PG-13 rating. Parents beware and do not take your preteens to this movie without previewing it first. The characters constantly have drinks in their hands and refill from the bottles sitting in center view as a way of dealing with their "stress." There is a masterbation scene and loads of sexual innuendo and references.
Adult Written bydan-ee-chuk April 9, 2008

Okay movie...

This movie is okay, I'd give it a 7/10. The one thing that peoplemight not like about it is the humour. It's a bit far-fetched and stupid. Personally, I like this kind of comedy, but some people just don't. As for the content, this movie was pushing fairly hard at the PG-13 boundries. Some of the subplots were definitly for older teens. If you plan to take your 12, 13, or even 14 year-old to this movie, you should be sure they are mature enough.