Kid reviews for Your Highness

Ridiculous fantasy comedy is more crass, violent than funny.

Teen, 14 years old Written byLilWayneisawsome July 11, 2011

Your highness

This movie was pretty funny but evrey funny thing about had to do with sex some nudity and tons of viloence.

Teen, 17 years old Written bydavyborn December 20, 2011

Cheerless, jokeless fantasy/comedy wannabe is not for anyone

David Gordon Green recent made another comedy which came out last Friday entitled The Sitter, starring Jonah Hill. It was brutally panned by critics and flopped at the box office. Now, if you can remember from my review of that movie which I did a little earlier, you would recall that I actually liked it and thought it was funny, despite going off course every one and a while. Well, meet David Gordon Green earlier movie which came before the sitter, and was the first of the two new comedies thsat he has already directed this year, Your Highness. So, how is it? Awful. Just, absolutely, awful. there is not a single joke in here that works. Wait! Let me rephrase that: When they even try to make a joke, it doesn't work. No. I am totally serious. About half of the movie doesn't event try to make jokes, and actually plays the raunchy fantasy action\comedy straight for fun. Well, I hate to disappoint them, but it just didn't work for me at all. At least Gordon Greens The Sitter worked decently enough and actually supplied a few laughs hear and there. But,in your Highness, there is not a single smile to be had here. It is just an absolute comedy, and movie, dead zone. So, with the R Rating very much in hand, it is also very much well deserved: There is non-stop, extremely explicit and crude sexual humor including plenty of explicit bodily function jokes, nudity, implied masturbation, rape, sex and dismemberment of a certain creatures delicate body parts (That's all I am saying). Also, there is equally explicit fantasy violence with buckets upon buckets of blood and gore, but usually in a comic setting. Also, there is frequent drug use in the form of pot smoking and hallucinations. Finally, there is frequent strong profanity with at least 42 F-words and its derivatives, with about the equal amount of that in other assorted profanities. So, if you value your sense of humor and love of comedies, please, for the love of god, people,, skip this. Honestly, got watch the sitter, instead. At least that movie made me laugh.

Teen, 14 years old Written byBrandon4News April 9, 2011

Constant sex jokes and pointlessly graphic medieval violence drive "Your Highness"

Violence- 9/10 Sexual Content- 9/10 Language- 10/10 Drinking, Drugs, Smoking- 8/10 Bad Messages- 7.5/10 Bad Role Models- 8.5/10 Overall Quality- 2/10

Kid, 12 years old May 15, 2012

Boring and innaprpiate

Very boring from the start of the quest to the end

Teen, 15 years old Written byCasey14 March 25, 2012

Me!

ok Action/Romantic brings fun joys, to me!

Teen, 14 years old Written byStevie111 March 2, 2012

Your Highness

Hillarious adventure comedy, but very crude and profane. Drug use and violence is present a lot

Kid, 10 years old September 12, 2011

never see this movie!!!!!!!!

The worst movie ever!! Not for kids at all!! So much nudity

Teen, 15 years old Written byThePlatinumKnight December 31, 2013

Funny, but not good for teens

Although it had some funny rude humor, it probably isn't all that good for kids, with nudity, graphic violence, strong language, I don't know why you would let your kid watch it.

Teen, 15 years old Written byStemma21 April 29, 2013

Long time favorite movie

It was my favorite until 21 Jump Street. It's really funny but does get old after the 20th time you watch it. There are tons of sex jokes and swearing, and the violence is pretty graphic. Some drug use. Mature teens should be okay