Parent reviews for Your Sister's Sister

Your Sister's Sister Poster Image

No reviews yet.

Add your rating

Mature and sensitive look at life, love and the little moments

I was completely startled by this film, a completely underrated indie gem that flew way too under the radar. While I do have a few flaws that build up to my decision to dock a star, I can't discuss them because it would be too spoiler-y! While some may have beef with those points, this movie is JUST SO AUTHENTIC! It's the little things that add together and make you sigh with happiness, especially the remarkable chemistry between this trio. The movie lives or dies on their spark, and the result is Washington DC fireworks. I can't tell which pairing I like better, Dewitt and Duplass' drunken exchange or Dewitt and Blunt's pillow talk, Blunt telling the former her deep secret like they were girls. You don't need to know their backstory, all you need is how they react to one another, how they develop and change due to the circumstances the movie presents. There is a shocking amount of high drama you will be surprised at. Additionally, there even a few scenes that had me laughing good, and for a little indie dramedy that's great. It just felt so personal, so genuine and heartwarming I couldn't help but fall in love with it, especially Blunt who I related to the most, and I hope it being on streaming ups its audience!

Drama with adult situations

This is drama about friendship, family, making mistakes and how to recover from them. I'm primarily marking it for much older kids because of the situations that involved doing irrecoverable damage while drinking irresponsibly.

It is Ok

This movie was mature,a bit of over used language but it isok for the ages of 13 or older.