Kid reviews for You're Next

You're Next Poster Image

You’re next review

This movie is decent. I like how it is a home invasion, but it feels to much like a basic slasher with not a great story. To me the movie feels sorta dull. It kinda bad. With blood and violence. A decent amount of language too. I almost gave this movie a 3 star. It also has great for like 3 seconds and it is hard to see. It shows a good model of feminine power.

good movie

movie is good but supa' gory. very good great role models.

goooooddd

it is a good movie I love it

Dark comedy and horror make a good combination in this well made home invasion film.

You're Next is a very well made horror film that finds just the right amount of horror, dark comedy and character development that we as the audience care about what happens to the characters. It is also different to most killer movies as the characters fight back and do not make stupid decisions all the time like not fighting back, waiting in dark rooms where they suspect a killer is and not attempt to escape, and the classic running upstairs when they should be trying to get into a safe room or exit.`You're next also combines humour and satire and is nicely put together as a whole. I would definitely recommend this movie to not only fans of the genre but also fans of clever films.

Not for anyone

It's disgusting

Best movie I've seen in awhile

honestly as a 13yo this movie did give me a good scare.I know stuff was gonna happen and when it did I was scarier than expected,it kinda reminds you of something you'd read about on the dark web or listen to a YouTuber narrate,it's funny and predicable in a great way you think something is gonna happen it might or it might not who knows?.

Very bloody

Lots of gore but more in a comedic way. Some murders are pretty unsettling and overall extreme. Nudity at the beggining mostly, so if your worried about nudity you should be fine as long as you just skip the first scene.

You're next isn't bad but isn't good.

You're next is a very violent movie. The violence is intentionally over the top but I think the biggest fault was the way it was marketed which made it seem like a more suspenseful horror. It was intended to have more dark humour which didn't really pay off. The movie wasn't bad. The action sequences were pretty good but it could have been better without the comedy element. There is female nudity at the beginning but other then that there isn't really any sex scenes that need to be flagged up. A lot of profanity. You're next is pretty good but maybe not as good as it seems,

awful

How do I describe this movie? I almost never not finish the movies I start but I couldn't even get half way through this one!!! It wasn't scary in the slightest. I wasn't even frightened by the jump scares! The acting sucked sooo bad. Is the only way to show you are scared is by screaming your head off and crying profusely? I guess that's what the writer and director think. That's appropriate for the beginning but it gets super annoying as the movie goes on. Also I didn't give two figs about any of the characters. Heck, I didn't even give one fig! I was just sitting there, pinching the bridge of my nose watching as they all commit the worst horror movie sins and die because of it. And I mean the WORST! Sending a lone person to run out the door and drive to the police station, leaving a person alone on a whole other floor of the house to let her mourn, looking under a bed for no reason at all, completely obvious things. Amd it isnt a parody or anything, it's a serious movie. Do not watch, for your own sanity. This is worst horror movie I have ever seen.

To graphic!!!

"You'r Next" is full on violence. This is not a family movie what so ever! In the beginning of the movie, you see a man caressing a young lady while her breasts are shown. (sex scene lasts fewer then 7 seconds, but it's pretty graphic and clear enough what their doing) later on in the movie a women is in the bathroom getting ready for the day (thighs are shown) when her husband attempts to have sex with her by pulling her top piece off reveling her breasts (no actual sex happens but her breast are shown from a far angle) near to the end, a women try's (attempts) to have sex with her boyfriend while she says "f--k me next to your dead mom" right after she said that, nothing happened because the boyfriend got mad (but it was obvious enough to know what they were about to do). Language is pretty intense but it's unexpected when it's gonna come up. Language includes "f--k", "c--t", "p---y", "b---h", "s--t", etc. Violence is over the top and is not meant for kids. It could be very graphic and frightening for kids that are still scared or not mature. Gore, blood, sex, graphic nudity, graphic violence/images, terror, sexual content, and brief language are all in "You're Next".