Kid reviews for Z

Z Poster Image

Based on 1 review

Probably the best horror movie I have ever seen

This movie is definitely number 1 one my list after watching the recently published movie, “Come Play” I would definitely recommend this movie if you like creepy monster movies and if you were a fan of Come Play. But I have to say there is a lot of violence in this movie. There’s a lot of hanging shown and SPOILER: a kid falls off a high balcony and hits his head on the rail. Still good for mature 12 year olds and up. Probably the thing about this that is kinda boring is when the kid’s mom always talks with her sister about her mom dying and stuff. But I guess it’s a good calming break if you get too scared in this movie.

It was a really good movie!!

It isn't gory or anything, more of a pyschological thriller. It's about this boy who has an imaginary friend named Z, and turns out that Z was the boy's mothers childhood imaginary friend as well. He is trying to get to her through her son, and gets him expelled from school. He makes him do some bad things and eventually gets to the mother. Its super entertaining but a little scary. Super good movie though!