Kid reviews for Zola

Zola Poster Image

Zola is trash

Zola is based on a true story revolving around tweets that were posted on Twitter in the summer of 2015. It’s about a waitress named Zola who one day meets a stripper named Stefani, as their friendship starts to grow, Stefani invites Zola on a road trip with Stefani’s dopey boyfriend, and her roommate. As they go ahead on their trip, they end up getting mixed in with pimps, drug dealers, prostitution, and gangsters in Florida. This is yet another generic A24 feature that offers the same material as their earlier work Spring Breakers. Zola is one of the most profane, explicit, and sexually vile movies I’ve seen, and at times I felt like I was watching something that was illegal - and I’ve seen quite a lot of movies. There is so much sexual content, full male and female nudity, scenes where a character is shown with his enlarged penis that is zoomed in for viewers to see, implied rape, strong graphic sex scenes, and much more. Violence is pretty big. Characters get shot, threats are made at one another, a man sexually molests a woman in an extended intense scene, and a character jumps off a building to kill himself and fails with the result of him injured in his head. Profanity is strong, all of the vulgar words, racial slurs, and so much more. Characters also smoke a lot of drugs, cocaine, etc.. There is nothing remotely positive about this movie. The story goes nowhere in the end, and it also doesn’t exactly know the type of film it wants to be. Zola is not for kids, wait till you’re 18 or older.

fun but sexual movie

a lot of sexual content, since the movie is about strippers. there are girls dancing in sexy clothing but also a long sequence of graphic sex scenes including 5 male frontal nudity shots, a male butt is also shown some times. if you think about this being a movie about a stripper, you could definitely expect this amount of sexual content.

Zola

I thought this movie was ok but in the beginning I thought the movie was going to suck but it got a little bit better later on. I still recommend this movie.