Kid reviews for Zombieland: Double Tap

Zombieland: Double Tap Poster Image

Depends in the kid.

The movie is rated R for a reason. The reason being swearing, violence, drugs etc. Though all of it is done in a comedic tone. The violence is over-the-top and unrealistic, though still brutal and bloody. Weed is shown as apart of the joke, and swearing is constant. But it depends on what your kid has seen before. If your kid has watched Deadpool or played Mortal Kombat, then this movie is fine. But I still would recommend your kid be at least 13 before watching it.

Pretty good

I like it I have not seen the first one but I dont think you need to. There is lots of blood a good amount of swearing no nudity. Make sure you watch the post and end credit scene
It’s good but not for younger kids

I watched it and think it should be 13+. If your child is a mature tween I'm sure they could watch it as long as they're supervised. It has strong violence, strong language, drug use and 1 sex scene though it shows nothing of it, you can only hear them moaning a bit. Really good movie! I recommend it if you like comedies. Not scary at all.

flipping amazing

hilarious, violent and with language is handable for 12+

Zombieland Double Tap

This sequel is really funny and violent and full of swearing, so your kids will probably want to watch it. There is one scene where they talk about having pot.

still gory but is just as the first one has lots of violence / gore and language,drug use, nudity

has nudity the first one didnt this film has homer simpson zombies ninja zombies t 800 zombies beacuse they are harder to kill then the regular zombies

Not as great as the first

Pretty entertaining flick but not as unique as the original.

Not as bad as some reviews say it is.

I think some of the people that are reviewing this movie are over exaggerating how bad the movie really is. There is very little sexual matter, and there is a reasonable amount of swearing and gore. I don't like settling on a specific age group for these types of movies because, in my opinion, it depends on the maturity of your kid, but if I had to label it I would say kids 13+ should be allowed to watch this movie. Even a mature 12 year old could handle this.

Even Better Than The First One But Much Gorier

Have to say that this contains some very strong language but it's absolutely hilarious. Contains some mature content like kissing in bed etc. Woody Harrelson, Jesse Eisenberg, Emma Stone and Zoey Deutch's acting is so awesome! Hope there will be a part 3.