All teen and kid member reviews for Zoolander

Teen, 15 years old Written byAmR April 9, 2008
Kid, 12 years old January 17, 2015

Decent comedy, a few adult themes

The movie's only bad content is sex, but there is a lot of it. A man's erection is seen (covered by a sheet), a man grabs a woman's butt, and people are seen having a threesome. No F bombs, 8 sh*ts. All up, lot's of sexual content, be cautious.
Teen, 13 years old Written byChezchadbread February 22, 2016

"That Hansel's so hot right now!"

This cult classic is HILARIOUS! You will be rolling in the aisles. One of the most quotable movies of the 21st century, Zoolander went from being a small comedy to becoming a modern classic. The film is awesome, and very little objectionable content, except for a brief 30-second group sex scene and some sexual jokes and comments. Eleven and up.
Kid, 12 years old March 5, 2009

You could definitely do better!

While this movie is pretty funny, it borders on ridiculous. I love Ben Stiller, but this is not the kind of movie you can watch over and over. The jokes get stale, and the total absurdity of it all gets kind of boring. The plot is pretty boring, and while it's a really fun sleepover movie, don't pay too much to see it. Mildly crude humor, but generally ok.
Kid, 10 years old June 5, 2016

There is one sex scene, but overall it's fine

There is a few curses, but really common sense media 14+, it's not that bad, I'm 10 and my parents would let me watch it 2 years ago but I didn't want to see it because I didn't want to watch movies then.
Kid, 11 years old June 1, 2015

MEH

Ok movie with an iffy message. Long and kinda graphic orgy sene that was very weird. Drug references and some swearing. Some violence but nothing to hide from children (nothing bad). One catwalk sense that contained some inappropriate material. With some celebrity appearances and some celebrity stars, overall a good movie for teens
Kid, 12 years old November 5, 2010
there's an orgy and mild comic violence language but still really funny
Teen, 13 years old Written byPoppy.bath January 13, 2016

great but inappropriate

I thought this movie was great and super funny! very inappropriate and wouldn't recommend for younger than 13
Teen, 13 years old Written bymisumi October 17, 2015

Really funny!

This movie is really funny and has great cameo appearances by many celebrities. There is some drug use and a sex scene. The language in this is what you would expect.
Teen, 14 years old Written bySpiderman1204 August 21, 2015

Amazing Ben stiller humour

Ben stiller is at his best in this movie. It is not bad at all. I think I counted 2 swear words. The only iffy scene is the sex scene where u see nothing bad. Will ferrel constantly says "hansel is so hot right now". The prime minister is a good role model but not Mugatu. Amazing movie.
Teen, 14 years old Written bycaitlin279 April 9, 2008

FAVORITE MOVIE EVER!

This movie is my alltime favorite movie ever. It is so funny, and you will laugh constantly. I have seen this movie AT LEAST 10 times all the way through, and it just gets better every time. There is nothing really bad in this movie and i think its okay for anyone over around 11 to see. WATCH THIS MOVIE!!! YOU WILL LAUGH!
Teen, 17 years old Written byRalph's Reviews October 29, 2016

It was good....

I liked it until the.....*facepalm* the orgy WHY?!!! But either than that the movie was good
Kid, 11 years old June 30, 2016

HILARIOUS.

Ben Stiller does an excellent job playing in this movie. He is a rival of all models. can he equal up to them? This movie is not for anyone under 15. very funny, but frequent swearing, nudity, and drinking and drugs are included. Although this movie isn't for everyone, its hilarious. ENJOY!
Teen, 13 years old Written byAeece April 23, 2016

It is really mature

If you have had "the talk" and you are fine around sex, then this movie is so funny it's bad and you should watch it!
Teen, 13 years old Written byrebo344 August 3, 2015

Pretty hilarious.

Great job Ben Stiller. Since the teaser for Zoolander 2 was released, I watched the original and it was decent for what it was. Oh and one more thing, do the blue steel and relax!
Teen, 13 years old Written byTiger13 May 22, 2015

ZL

It's a really good movie.
Kid, 11 years old November 11, 2014

Hilarious take on the modelling world is a high point for Ben Stiller

Sex- 3 (Mature themes and Moderate Sex Scene)
Kid, 12 years old July 13, 2014

Dumb humor and profanity pollute this surprisingly entertaining movie.

This movie has an interesting and creative plot that incorporates several comedic actors, which include, Will Ferill, Owen Wilson, & Ben Stiller. It is definitely a great sleepover movie. Violence is only meant for laughs and shouldn't concern parents. Some of it's dumb jokes get old, however it's altogether funny. Parents can expect brief sexual humor including discussion and glimpses of an orgasm, as well as an implied erection. One scene involves Hansel, Derek, & Matilda "getting naked." There is an implied gang bang.There is also a joke made to an eating disorder. There is also a reference to the drug acid, as well as frequent swearing that mainly includes "a**" and "s**t." Altogether, Zoolander offers entertainment that although slightly, edgy, provides a great movie that will guarantee laughs with kids and teens alike, without making parents flip the "off" switch.
Kid, 9 years old May 5, 2014

Hilarious movie, but some I didn't get to watch...

I loved it, Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson,and Will Ferrell crushed it, but, I'm guessing the part I didn't get to watch was inappropriate...I guess it was "intense" kissing, but, than again, Ben Stiller only kissed his wife.
Kid, 12 years old July 24, 2013

Edgy, yet hilarious

I think ben stiller is very funny. You might think the plot is weird, but it's funny.