Kid reviews for Zoolander

Surprisingly entertaining modeling spoof has sex, swearing.

Teen, 14 years old Written byreecespbcups31 September 11, 2020

hilarious!!

one of my favorite movies!! a few sex references and one scene, but not bad. the sex scene can be skipped through. the main girl character talks about bulimia. so so good!!!!
Teen, 13 years old Written byChezchadbread February 22, 2016

"That Hansel's so hot right now!"

This cult classic is HILARIOUS! You will be rolling in the aisles. One of the most quotable movies of the 21st century, Zoolander went from being a small comedy to becoming a modern classic. The film is awesome, and very little objectionable content, except for a brief 30-second group sex scene and some sexual jokes and comments. Eleven and up.

Teen, 14 years old Written bySpiderman1204 August 21, 2015

Amazing Ben stiller humour

Ben stiller is at his best in this movie. It is not bad at all. I think I counted 2 swear words. The only iffy scene is the sex scene where u see nothing bad. Will ferrel constantly says "hansel is so hot right now". The prime minister is a good role model but not Mugatu. Amazing movie.
Kid, 12 years old January 17, 2015

Decent comedy, a few adult themes

The movie's only bad content is sex, but there is a lot of it. A man's erection is seen (covered by a sheet), a man grabs a woman's butt, and people are seen having a threesome. No F bombs, 8 sh*ts. All up, lot's of sexual content, be cautious.

Teen, 15 years old Written byhellomimi June 20, 2021

Not my favorite, but potentially interesting!

While it wasn't my cup of tea, this movie seemed funny, if rather absurd. However, I would recommend proceeding with caution, as sex scenes are shown/implied, and inappropriate moments occur frequently. Eating disorders (specifically bulimia) are also discussed pretty insensitively, which can be difficult to watch.
Teen, 14 years old Written byTheFilmPsycho June 18, 2021

Not great

Mediocre comedy film. A few good gags let down by a lot of bad ones. Uninterestingly filmed.
Teen, 13 years old Written byjreich21 November 25, 2020

NOT AS GOOD AS I EXPECTED, BUT SECOND HALF MADE IT A MUST-WATCH

The first half of the movie is average, and kids may get lost in the first few scenes, but after 2 minutes, it gets better. Good movie, watch with kids.

Teen, 14 years old Written byTrentsReviewsYT October 23, 2020

It’s one of the funniest movies ever!

I think this movie is really good. It has some parts that are a bit edgy for kids under 13/14. There is one sex scene but it doesn’t show any nudity just a girl moaning.

Kid, 11 years old August 22, 2020

Very inappropriate for kids and dumb please avoid this awful film

Very inappropriate and not for kids and teens there is a scene where they drink this tea and get naked and it’s so weird and dumb please avoid and don’t watch

Teen, 14 years old Written byDanbail613 September 29, 2019

Talk about a “really, really ridiculously” funny movie!

Let me just say, this is a hilarious flick starring Ben Stiller, who I have been a fan of since Madagascar. But I think that his best role is in this movie. He plays a male model named Derek Zoolander, and he’s dumber than a bag of hammers. He’s prissy, he doesn’t know how to spell, and he’s narcissistic. He doesn’t know how to pronounce “eulogizer”, instead he says “eugoogolizer”. Zoolander hangs out with idiots, too. He’s the funniest role in the movie. His best scene was after he’s at the coal mine, he coughs and he thinks he has the black lung! The Merman scene was also hilarious.
Will Ferrell plays the second best role in the movie as the villain, Mugatu. He plays a weird character, which is what makes him humorous. His best scene was that rant at the end, where he says “I feel like I’m taking crazy pills!”.
Owen Wilson plays the third best role as Hansel. He’s a dumb character as well, but he’s likable. Hansel starts out as Derek’s rival, but they end up being friends. This character is about as dumb as Derek is.
Now, there is some objectionable content in this movie:
Positive Messages: I don’t have time to explain.
Violence: Comical violence, not an issue.
Sex: There are a couple scenes you have to skip. There are some mild references, but these are the scenes to fast forward through. One is when the Derek gets a massage, after he starts whipping him, you see something the shape of something sticking out on the towel.
The second scene is right after they have a funny conversation about bulimia, when Derek, Hansel and Matilda have sex (but no nudity). When the start talking about “getting busy”, that’s when to skip to the next scene.
Language: Some mild language. Like the “s” word and the “a” word. The g.d word is used three times, so mute it. The “d” word referring to the male private part is used once. Hansel says a crude comment to Derek, by saying he can “dere-lick my...”, then he says the “b” word referring to his crotch.
Then, Derek makes a crude comeback similar to Hansel’s.
Substance Abuse: One scene has Derek,
Matilda and Hansel drinking tea with drugs in it. Hansel makes a comment about “tripping on acids” and “smoking peyote”.
Anyways, it’s a great comedy for teens! I recommend it to people who like stupid humor.

Kid, 12 years old April 21, 2019

A Fabulous Stupid Comedy Flick

Now This Film Is Great I Know There is an Orgy but its really nothing nothing is shown only faces but its still implied that it is happening. The Rest is fine for 9 and up but the YOU KNOW WHAT SCENE puts it up to 11 but great overall comedy about Fashion.
Kid, 10 years old June 25, 2018

Zoolander is dumb in a good way.

Zoolander is a decent comedy. Some sexual references but nothing that bad. Language is somewhat fine. There is no violence. Some sexism and an orgy sequence. The orgy sequence is not that graphic. Bad role models and messages.

Teen, 14 years old Written byJohannes1234 June 22, 2018

Hillarious Comedy movie for 10 years old kid to watch it

It was Good movie and hillarious. Ben stiller, Will Ferrell Are My favorite celebrity. IF your’e children Wanna see this movie. Then let them watch it

Teen, 15 years old Written byDatBoi42069 February 23, 2018

Not good

It’s okay

Kid, 10 years old November 20, 2017

Stiller Superstar

Quite a bit of sex (including a scene my mom had to cover my eyes for) in this stupid, funny Stiller/Wilson comedy. Liked it, it's worth seeing if you are ridiculously good looking.

Teen, 16 years old Written byBigsamsmash August 26, 2017

Funny but raunchy stiller comedy pushes the PG-13 limits

Iffy for 15+
My rating:PG-13 for sexual humor, language, comic violence and drug references

Teen, 13 years old Written byCWau15 March 4, 2017

A So- Bad- It's Good Movie

This movie contains a lot of stale, cringe- worthy jokes, and there are frequent references to sex and drugs, which are sure to make viewers shake their heads in disbelief and also embarrassement for how Ben Stiller completely made a fool of himself in this movie. There is also some violence, but it is the sexual and drug references that are most shameful about this groan- inducing movie.

Teen, 17 years old Written byRalph's Reviews October 29, 2016

It was good....

I liked it until the.....*facepalm* the orgy
WHY?!!! But either than that the movie was good

Kid, 11 years old June 30, 2016

HILARIOUS.

Ben Stiller does an excellent job playing in this movie. He is a rival of all models. can he equal up to them? This movie is not for anyone under 15. very funny, but frequent swearing, nudity, and drinking and drugs are included. Although this movie isn't for everyone, its hilarious. ENJOY!

Kid, 10 years old June 5, 2016

There is one sex scene, but overall it's fine

There is a few curses, but really common sense media 14+, it's not that bad, I'm 10 and my parents would let me watch it 2 years ago but I didn't want to see it because I didn't want to watch movies then.