Kid reviews for Zoolander

Zoolander Poster Image

really funny

the funniest movie ever! really good for mature tweens. lots of innuendo.

Hit or miss film.

The comedy isn't for everyone; If you're into more slapstick/silly comedy, this one's for you. It has a good political message on ethics of working/labour rights, but it's very easily lost to the wackiness of the film. TW for talk of eating disorders.

Will have you in stitches

An absolutely hilarious film with an amazing cast. Ben Stiller plays one of my favourite comedy characters and there's a Bowie cameo. There are sexual references and a extremely awkward sex scene, you don't see anything but it is insanely awkward.

Rip-off of outlander

Outlander is my moms favorite show.

Zoolander

Violence 2/5 Sex 3/5 Language 3/5 Drugs 2/5 Potty Humor 3/5 My Rating: PG-13

Not the best…

Zoolander is really weird it has a lot of sexual references like when zoolander has an erection at the day spa and then there is this weird dude who tries to hipnoties zoolander into killing the Malaysian president for ending child labour! It has got some good themes though like how zoolander finds out that looking good doesn’t help people, there are scetchy themes at a club and there is a shooting scene at a cemetery. Although no gore. There is also zoolander manager punching women’s butts would not recommend

Not my favorite, but potentially interesting!

While it wasn't my cup of tea, this movie seemed funny, if rather absurd. However, I would recommend proceeding with caution, as sex scenes are shown/implied, and inappropriate moments occur frequently. Eating disorders (specifically bulimia) are also discussed pretty insensitively, which can be difficult to watch.

Not great

Mediocre comedy film. A few good gags let down by a lot of bad ones. Uninterestingly filmed.

NOT AS GOOD AS I EXPECTED, BUT SECOND HALF MADE IT A MUST-WATCH

The first half of the movie is average, and kids may get lost in the first few scenes, but after 2 minutes, it gets better. Good movie, watch with kids.