Want personalized picks that fit your family?

Set preferences to see our top age-appropriate picks for your kids.

Get age-based picks

Parent reviews for Zoom: Academy for Superheroes

Dull superhero tale has comic book violence, potty humor.

Parent of a 2 and 3 year old Written byMommaOfTwoo July 25, 2014

Zoom away.

This movie was lacking so much, it's just not worth sitting through it. The children are disrespectful, their mentor is a bully and in the end the bad guy gets off scot free with no consequences. Not something I want my children to think is ok.
Adult Written byMovieLover4Lyfe June 1, 2010

No thank you.

I watched this movie with my friends children, ages 8 and 12 and it's safe to say that only the 8 year old was interested. We talked about it afterwards and all agreed that the plot was missing, and the ending wasn't very good. They didn't like that the bad guy got away with doing all those bad things, and I didn't like it either. Also, there was some distasteful language. This movie overall was boring and the acting wasn't very good either.

Adult Written byIsaderb February 9, 2016

Honestly Don't Know Why This Rating Is So Low

This movie is amazing. As a kid this was my dad and I's show. If your daughter isn't really into superheroes, she will be after this movie. This is an amazing movie for an entire family that will entertain the whole family. There are NO SEXUAL REFERENCES, NO SMOKING, NO DATING, NO DRUGS.

Adult Written bytwo April 9, 2008

i laughed

i like the movie very much
Adult Written byCarlita April 9, 2008

My 8 year old enjoyed it!!

8 year old thought it was fun!
Adult Written byFloppykaaaaaaaaawc March 29, 2016

Fantastic

Although lacking in reviews, this movie stared great comedy jenius Tem Allaan. He revolutionzied hroe movies with juan go.

Adult Written byclarence August 5, 2015
Adult Written bydbphunter April 9, 2008

morals and respect anyone?

Most of what I thought has already been covered quite well by this site, with one exception. Why is the bad guy just forgiven at the end with not a mention of anything he did? Oh gee, you killed people we loved, but that's okay, we won't even talk about it. What kind of message are we sending to our children? It's ok to kill...we forgive you! What garbage! The movie was just barely ok (as today's lack of respect standards go)up until then. The lack of punishment or mention of remorse from the bad guy really topped it off for me. Think twice. I will not rent this film when it comes out. Give me "Sky High" instead!
Adult Written byjmurph09 October 9, 2018

On repeat

Bought this DVD for a long car trip having never heard of it and the kids Ages 9 and 6 just wanted it on repeat despite having many other choices. It seems fun and light and just an easy watch.