All teen and kid member reviews for 12 oz. Mouse

Teen, 13 years old Written byILikeReviewingThings March 23, 2015

A Good Show For Teens Only!

12 oz. Mouse is one of my favorite Adult Swim programs but I recommend teens 13+ . The main character, Mouse Fitzgerald, is alcoholic (don't do drugs, kids) and is usually drunk. He likes killing random people by shooting them, running them over with his jet, decapitating them, and stabbing them with knives. Mouse kisses someone that is a not a woman nor man which is sexual. The characters are not better rolemodels than Mouse. Almost all of the characters are seen in the bar and are pretty idiotic. They use unbleeped language like damn, hell, sh*t, f- off, and p***y (I can't even count all of the swears they say). This show is NOT for kids 12 and below.
Teen, 13 years old Written byLego_Aidan March 28, 2014

Did CSM watch 12 Oz. Mouse?

There are No Pigs in 12 Oz. Mouse, how could they gut one? The show can occasionally be violent, but it is So badly Drawn, why worry? Alcohol IS a big part of the story, but it isn't portrayed too badly. Peanut Cop IS a pot smoker, and in the episodes "Auraphull" and "Prolegomenon" he is shown smoking weed, but its not even as bad as The Simpson's portrayal of weed in the weed episode. In "Bowtime" Golden Joe and Peanut pee everywhere, and their blurred out penises, but "Simpsons did it!", well the blurred nudity and pee of course not together. Sure the Badly Drawn element is annoying and takes getting used to, but it is great. In short, even if only 3 Episodes are TV-MA, None should be. 5 Stars
Teen, 17 years old Written byfluffy_ear April 28, 2014

Unique Little Cartoon

This cartoon is very witty in it's dialogue and you can get a good laugh out of it. Unlike what many people say, this show does have a plot in it's episodes and is not just completely random like most adult cartoons. The drawings might make you think twice about watching this show but it's like the saying, "You can't judge a book by it's cover."
Teen, 15 years old Written byAlmazTheHero September 27, 2012

hype or fail?

It's one most terrible show that ever aired on AS. the art work looks like 7 year old drew it. it has no plot it's just random act stupidity. Epic fail! it would funny to those who are easy to entertain but sadly i'm not one of those people. 12 oz get's 1 out of 5
Kid, 12 years old January 9, 2011
It's really crudely drawn, but that just makes the show even funnier. Not for under 10 though.
Teen, 15 years old Written byCartoonaholic_C... April 9, 2008

What are you thinking?!?

This show (and Aqua Teen, Robot Chicken, Squidbillies, and Pee Wee's Playhouse) is much better than that other modern day junk on [adult swim]. This one may not be like T&J, Looney Tunes, Scooby-Doo, Eek the Cat, Adv. of Sonic the Hedgehog, Grim Adv., Foster's, Atomic Betty, BoBoBo, Lazlo, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Gym Partner, Robotboy, Zatch Bell, One Piece, Squirrel Boy, Co3000, Idaten Jump, Tennis, MAR, and Ellen, but it's worth a shot. Mouse Fitzgerald ROCKS!!!
Teen, 15 years old Written byhentai April 9, 2008

Best Show Ever

Rectangle: He's a rather good shot, don't you think? Shark: Yes he is. Rectangle: He was the highest marksman in the class. Shark: Well I'll be... Rectangle: I bet YOU he could probably hit a mite from a thousand yards out in high wind. Shark: If the wind is HIGH then it wouldn't disrupt his shot, would it? So what's the point of adding that kind of wind? To it. Rectangle: I was referring to a poor wind that would be low but high in speed and rich money richness, the kind of money speed that would richly affect a bullet's wealthy trajectory. Shark: Oh.
Teen, 13 years old Written bykanoife July 1, 2016

An acquired taste.

Personally I find the oddness of this show, the ridiculously cheap animation and the characters rather hilarious and amusing. I get that some people will find that a turn-off but I really enjoy it. Alcohol plays a big part in this show of where the primary character Mouse Fitzgerald does odd jobs for money to buy beer. The language and sexual references are not prevalent but still their none of the less. I know some people will find this weird but I personally enjoyed this quite a lot. 85/100
Teen, 16 years old Written byihatecsm July 18, 2015

adult swim forever!

I love this amazing show!
Kid, 10 years old August 31, 2013

One word: VILE!

In this series, Mouse Fitzgerald is an alcoholic mouse in this violent Adult swim series. Just like Happy Tree Friends, it is ultra violent and even worse than Regular Show.
Kid, 8 years old April 22, 2013

Good Show

It's funny and bizarre, but it's pause for 15 & under.
Teen, 14 years old Written byturyalkhan September 30, 2011

Adult Cartoon have Characters That Look Friendly

Ok, i havent watch this show because Adult Swim is not available in my country.Iam a little confused.I mean that adult cartoon contain characters which seem harmless,for e.g Stewie from Family Guy seems like a cute fellow,but what he does oh my God,Bart Simpson from the Simpsons also seems harmless and most of the characters in the series are painted yellow,which anyone would confuse for a Kid show and South Park,dont get me started,whats wrong the characters seem harmless,but their behaviour is inappropriate.
Teen, 15 years old Written byilovefall10 October 28, 2010
i guess am the only few people who liked the show. it was random and confusing yes but i thought it was a fairly decent show .
Teen, 14 years old Written byNorthernNights May 31, 2010

Set the mouse trap

This show is seriously meant for adults? What low life adult would watch this for intertanment? (No offence) Why is Adult Swim on Cartoon Network anyway? Make it its own channel so we can at least be aware of it. These people must have been smelling perminint makers or something when they made this stupid show.
Kid, 11 years old August 19, 2009