Odd-couple restaurant comedy serves up witty, risqué humor.

Parent Written byMnelson665 February 27, 2012

I don't let my kids watch this...it's all sex jokes

It's funny but no way for kids...ALL of the jokes are about sex, really, all of them.
Parent Written byjessieforsythe March 4, 2012

Hilarious New Comedy With Great Girl RoleModels

Parent of a 13 year old Written byBubbly94 May 20, 2012

Gratutious sex talk

Extremely inappropriate for children. Unnecessary sex talk and references, frequently quite crude, and in a time period that used to be less adult rated. It's sad really, the concept is cute, the girls are very like-able, the overall message is positive, but the sex talk and references ruin it for my family.
Parent Written byHolly Bristow November 24, 2012

2 Broke Girls is VULGAR.....

I really thought this show was funny at first. Then this year in 2012 it is just really vulgar! I mean really vulgar! I don't find it funny anymore, and I will not be watching again. I am so upset that they would do this. Don't we have enough ugly in the world? I would never let my kids watch it.
Parent Written byfhl566 September 26, 2011

Filthy show

Another filthy inappropriate show, crude sexual references, and overheard sexual moaning.
Educator Written bytchw1220 September 28, 2011

Don't bother with 2 Broke Girls

Just a badly written, poorly acted show with questionable content; only wish I could rate it as "Not good for anyone" instead of "Not for kids".
Parent Written byMs.S. June 18, 2013

desensitizing

Even more than the racist, stereotyping 'jokes' and constant immature sexual references, I was disturbed by the callous, insensitive way they talk about rape. So many of their episodes contain that. My concern is impressionable minds that need sensitized to all these issues, not further desensitized while parents laugh along with them watching this show.
Adult Written byAllie Pierson April 28, 2013

A "Broke", Watered-down version of Laverne & Shirley.

Sorry, but it is.
Parent Written byJohns58 November 20, 2012

2 broke girls nothing but trash

This show started out to be a good program, now it is nothing but sexual conations with no plot. My family and friends will no longer watch this program. It is a shame that writers demanded more money and this is what they come up with. Last nights episode (11/19/12) was trash.
Adult Written bydiet dr. pepeer October 10, 2011

just rude

let me start by saying i am a christian and i gave this show a fair chance but max and her bad attitude and all the sexual refrences realy ruiend it for me and i stoped watching after the second week but it is rather funny in some parts and caroline is a good role model and example of a friend so i guess it is not a total waste
Parent Written byPattycakes55 March 10, 2012

Not 4 Prime Time TV

The show offended me and I'm pretty liberal. It's ok for later in the evening, but not prime time.
Parent of a 13 year old Written byprander September 23, 2011

Don't agree with this CS Review

I was watching this the other night with my soon-to-be 14 y.o. One of the first scenes involves two people (out of sight) engaged in sexual activity on the floor of a walk-in cooler. I told him to change the channel. I'll watch again (by myself) but 1 episode is too early to rate.
Educator Written byacamba September 22, 2011

2 Broke Girls...not meant for kids

I see that your website has rated this show for age 14 and up. But, after watching the first episode, I wanted to write to warn folks that there were several themes and topics that some may not find appropriate. For example, cheating boyfriends, the idea that women make poor choices when they see a hot body, specifically men's pelvic region when sculpted, jokes about orgasms, racial innuendos, etc. So, before you let your 14 year old and up watch it, check it out.
Parent Written byMonicaMom March 2, 2012

Not for kids

I agree with the previous commenter who said it's not good for anyone. It's very racist (it doesn't just "reflect existing stereotypes about ethnic/racial minorities" but it actually makes very derogatory comments, racial remarks and jokes in pretty much every episode.) It is extremely sexist as well. Max and Caroline are NOT positive role models. They (mostly Max) are the ones who make many of the racist jokes/comments! They are very rude to their boss, making comments about his short stature and race. They fix their uniforms to make their skirts very short. Also -- I'm not sure why Common Sense Media is saying that parents and educators are rating it as "on for ages 17 and up" because all the parent/educator reviews say "not for kids" except for one that says "off for kids 17". Some quotes from the show: Oleg: Pickup, chicken breast, the way I know you like it with "bone in". Caroline: We really should have a seminar about sexual harassment in the work place. Max: Why he's already so good at it? Max: You realize we're gonna have to give him something. Like flash a little boob. Something. Caroline: I feel like Han's more like an ass man. Max: Good point cause his head's right there. Earl: That girl is working harder than Stephen Hawking putting on a pair of cufflinks.
Adult Written bydiet cheery dr peper October 15, 2011

very offending

i am a christian man who watched the first two episodes of this unholy program i was very offended with the attitude of max and all the sexual humor so i can recomend this show to no one no matter how funny some of it is ps .carolina on the other hand is a great role model for young girls to follow but this show once agin is appropriate for no one
Parent Written byyuliyazhelbakova March 2, 2014

For older teens and adults yes, but for kids no.

I am 20 years old and I personally started watching this show for the past year or so. It's really funny, not for everyone, but I enjoy the crude humor. Children should not be watching this honestly, nobody under 17. It's called "adult humor" for a reason.
Parent Written by1988motleycrue February 25, 2014