All teen and kid member reviews for 7th Heaven

Teen, 15 years old Written byILY1-7_5-14_1-21 April 15, 2010

Good for kids 12 and over

There are many issues they tallk about that younger kids don't understand and don't need to understand yet the first seasons are not so bad the later seasons are the worst i suggest parents watch this show with there children 10 and under just in case also i think this show is great because the way they deal with issues on the show and most of the kids are good role models
Kid, 12 years old November 7, 2012

Warning!

This show is not for kids. There is a lot of sex and it is not good for little kids to watch. There is also some drinking and smoking. Seriously, don't let kids watch this.
Teen, 13 years old Written bybkid June 25, 2010

Good for teens, questionable for tweens

There is almost always a problem in every episode that deals with sex, drugs, or violence (and some language). But with the Christian faith in the show, it has good role models (Eric Camden) and positive messages.
Teen, 16 years old Written bydancer917 April 9, 2008

LIKE, TOTALLY THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!

I love this show!! It's a great drama/comedy show for families to watch together. It's about how life is with 7 kids growing up and the things they, the kids and parents, go through. It has funny moments, sad moments, suspicious moments,and everything in between. The Camden Family consists of the parents Eric and Annie trying to raise their 7 kids: Matt, Mary, Lucy, Simon, Ruthie, Sam, and David. The show is now on its 9th season on THE WB and reruns from the 3-9 season currently air on ABC FAMILY. Season 1 is now on DVD. I really think that 7th heaven is a great family show.
Teen, 16 years old Written bycauseimspeical@... April 9, 2008

I enjoy every minute of 7th Heaven!!!

7th Heaven is my absolute favorite show! I smile everytime I watch it because it really draws me in. Evan my family agrees with me that I'm obsesed. I record all my favorite episodes and watch them over and over! I love chatting to peaple who love 7th Heaven as much as I do. The guys are cute and the women are clever, especiallly little Ruthie! I don't just reccomend it, I insist that you start watching 7th Heaven!
Teen, 15 years old Written bystifergusonjr April 9, 2008

not that bad

now a lot of days this show has contained a lot of dialogue as simon dealt with the prosibility of having an STD
Teen, 14 years old Written byzaneybraney12 April 9, 2008

The Best!!

I Love this show!! But definently not for kids!!! My sister always asks questions about some words. But I love it!!
Teen, 16 years old Written bymissmissy April 9, 2008
I have watched this show since I was little. I absolutely love it. Although my family has moved on from the show, my friends are now into it, and will hate to see it go. There are times though when it seems to get a little repedative, but I have been watching it for 10 or so years.
Teen, 13 years old Written bytimrindone April 6, 2014
The show tells many stories that can help benefit your children, I would just reccomend this show for 14 and up considering all of the dialouge, the show really goes deep in mature issues. Great show in all!
Teen, 13 years old Written byTimmy2shoe July 3, 2013

7th Heaven

I think this family drama is terrific for children 12 and up because at this age children can finally communicate with the morals in the show. The Dialogue can be rough but they can take it! The family talks about teen pregnancy, drugs, and what some words mean. GREAT SHOW!
Teen, 13 years old Written bysmnp96 October 30, 2009

REALLY GOOD SHOW

This is a great show. It deals with drugs and sex a lot but it shows people in a good way what to do and how to deal with it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byballet girl April 18, 2009

I love this show!!!

This show is the best. it teaches you a lesson about other people's lives. I also think the character are really funny. I really like how the father always tries to help people who need help.
Teen, 14 years old Written bykaratedude April 9, 2008

Entertaining, but not for kiddies

This show is actually very entertaining, but the teens in the family on the show sometimes have issues that may stir up questions with the the younger kids that you don't want to answer. Don't get me wrong, every one 10+ must see this at least once, VERY good morals and unpredictable.
Teen, 13 years old Written byCSM Screen Name... April 9, 2008

Love the show

Old episodes- Good for 8+. Young kids might not understand the issues it discusses and the ones who do might find it disturbing. New episodes- Gets a little worse. The father sitll is a minister but they dont hold on to their faith while they go throw big problems. Dramatic problems you cant normally realte to that happen to each charcter in every episode. Some might be disturbing even to older children.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysoftballchicky_374 April 9, 2008

I love this show!

This is a show I have been watching since I was little. I watch it every day and still love it. I'd say this show is appropriate for anyone 8+. They might not understand everything though. I love this show and recomend it for anyone who likes dramas.
Kid, 8 years old April 9, 2008