All parent member reviews for 8 Simple Rules

Parent of a 14 year old Written byMovielover02 January 28, 2014

Funny Show.

Not bad in content, worst probaby drugs because of CJ
Adult Written bysanchit1 September 10, 2014

A day coming home after job, just to make myself relax I switched on TV and suddenly got to see a show coming on FX titled, "8 simple rules" I started watching it and felt with some of mines most relishing moments and after watching it I was in such a curiosity to know more about this show, after searching it on internet I just came across that I was watching this show's season 3 episode 'The Nurse' eventually I was in love with this show watched all seasons & episodes and those make cherished me all time (not when John Ritter's death episodes were broadcasted which made me feel very sad and in deep sorrow), I am19 years old and I cannot express my whole feelings about this show because it made me feel so better with my boring moments and sad time that made me with no more words to say about it. At last I will only say that now it is year of 2014 and this show was cancelled almost a decade ago but today thinking has changed and people want to see these type of family comedy more often than family drama (especially people between 13-27 years old) and don't know what critics said at the time of its running but now their is quite big change in viewers, especially in my country+(INDIA) teenagers would love and be praising to watch it. I would make a Certain request to this show's telecaster to telecast it in my reigion by every possible mean So as to make aware people that their was an big entertainer a decade ago, and I am damn sure that you will get a great response. that's all I will always admire and love the Hennessey's Family, thanks to its whole team to create such a great show.
Adult Written byChrisj8910 April 2, 2011

Perfect for people in their mid teens, not for pre teens

This is a brilliant show, it deals with teen/adult issues such as sex, so there is alot of references to sex, references to drinking and drugs have also been present. Love It.