All teen and kid member reviews for 8 Simple Rules

Teen, 13 years old Written byThreeDaysGracesGirl October 28, 2010
I cried when the father died. It comes on ABC Family (so far.) I love this show!
Kid, 12 years old May 31, 2012

great show that little kids wont get

well it has got some talk about things that little kids wont understand but 11 year olds would get the basic idea about all of it. but i gotta say its really funny and i love the show!!!
Kid, 12 years old August 9, 2011

Good for youths, bad for children and adults wouldnt like it.

This show is great, I have only seen a few episodes, but Its enough to know what it is about. There is a little drama an some bad language that isn't appropriate but nothing major for youths. There is a lot of sex stuff in there, even an episode called sex ed but the sex stuff doesn't go farther then what you would learn in sex ed. Most twelve year olds would have gone through sex ed by now, Or at least would get the jokes. So for youths there really is not anything to worry about. Thats coming from a twelve year old (twelve is considered youth). You can trust twelve and up with it.
Teen, 17 years old Written byDramaDitz June 12, 2010
A nice show, I use to watch it all the time. Entertaining and funny.
Teen, 15 years old Written bymoviecritic April 9, 2008

Fantastic Show

8 simple rules is my favorite show although I have seen every episode and watch the reruns daily I never get tired of it. The humor is great and it's so entertaining. WATCH THIS SHOW!

Good Show

Eight simple rules is a good show, that's funny,entertaining and cute.
Teen, 13 years old Written bysmilyjulia April 9, 2008

GREAT SHOW

A great show! It is my personal favorite show at the moment, but since i have seen all the episodes, im starting to get into a show called Gilmore Girls. The sex is iffy, beacause in the second season kerry does it for her first time (shows nothing). Very few bad words. A great show for the whole family (over 11)!!!