All parent member reviews for 90210

Adult Written byCarolynF 1 February 17, 2015
Adult Written by90210fan January 30, 2011
I disagree with this review this show has lots of postive messages like the epsode when silver discovers she has bipolardisorder this show is nt all unrealustic there are lots of consequences
Parent of a 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and 16 year old Written bycabbe May 16, 2009

My Daughter Loves It!

My sixteen year old daughter absolutely loves this show! The two times I've watched it with her the episodes were okay. Both the episodes were about the girl who does drug and is pregnant. I find the show just like Secret Life!
Adult Written bynevemac July 20, 2015
This is very much like gossip girl, but it is placed in Beverly Hills. I enjoyed this but there is a lot of sex and underage drinking to be aware of. I wouldn't let anyone under 16 watch this.
Parent Written bylivoli88 April 2, 2014

A guilty pleasure that may not be so guilty...

The name/number "90210" comes with many stereotypes on the way the lifestyle works in this area code. 90210 is like a soap opera and teens (and some adults...a.k.a. ME!) will love it and be instantly drawn in. The show covers 5 seasons, 5 years, and it is available all on Netflix. It has lots of talk about consumerism, the typical Beverly Hills lifestyle, the typical Kansas lifestyle, lots of cheating and sleeping with friends and random people, random hookups, drugs, alcohol abuse, rehab, the whole deal. But hey, its life. Kids are going to be exposed to it and it is better to see it before its too late and the kids can have talks with their parents. I would say on for 15, but depending on the maturity some episodes would be okay for 14 year olds. When the kids are 14-15 years, its the parents call. Love the show though!
Adult Written byTrami Nguyen August 15, 2013

90210 is a good or bad?

I watch this show before, but it's too sex for us!
Parent Written byudagawa May 3, 2012

critic about this show

i don't wanted violence scene.
Parent of an infant, infant, 3, and 5 year old Written byMississippiQueen January 7, 2009
Parent of a 9 year old Written bynikij November 7, 2008