Kid reviews for A Little Late with Lilly Singh

A Little Late with Lilly Singh Poster Image

Yeah. No.

I saw an video of this talk show on Youtube, and it was all I needed to see. Lilly Singh is obnoxious, rowdy, and way too full of herself. She often mentions “hate” comments and does something dumb about it just to get cheap laughs. This lady approaches social issues with empty arguments that a mature 10 year old can adequately debate. Lilly Singh is an inexplicable mix of unfunny and passive-aggressive. Bragging about how critic reviews for her show were 100% But doesn’t mention how her audience review is 26%, so she clearly isn’t very likable.

Absolute garbage

I grew up watching YouTubers like Lilly Singh and enjoyed her content, however, this show is just rubbish. It is clearly forced and just bland. I did not laugh once. As a person of colour, I think she's also just plain racist. Don't watch it.

Disappointing.

The show is based on her talking about how she is not a white male. The jokes are extremely dry and repetitive and everything seems so forced and scripted.

The worst late night show imaginable

The 'jokes' are terrible and it's not worth watching.

Cool

I think this is a great show because she is such a strong role model her. YouTube channel was so good so I expected a lot from the show and it delivered

Great

Loved it so much

Just doesn't work

The show honestly relies to much on making fun of other races. She mentions to much of what she is which is okay if you don't repeat it every time and rely that joke to do well.

Oof.

Long story short, it’s boring and repetitive. Every joke is basically along the lines of “Haha, look at me! I’m not a straight white male!” I fall under all of the same categories that Lilly does (meaning I am not straight, white or a male) and I do not find her jokes funny at all. I find it to be a waste of air time, but if you like the same jokes being told over and over again, this show is for you.

Very bad

Its not for kids. Its not for adults, either. Its boring and pretty much revolves around the same jokes and .. I don't know.