Parent reviews for A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila

Hedonistic reality show is one big bad stereotype.

Adult Written byxyeahimnicolex April 9, 2008

Amazing show, parents get OVER it!

This show was interesting, kept my attention, and is certaintly not meant for 6 yr olds, but some ratings you gave are ridiculous. If your kids are stupid enough to copy fighting habits or drinking habits off Television, they should be slapped. It's a TV SHOW! If shows nowadays don't include some kind of drinking or sex, does it really even get media attention? No, it doesn't. I personally love the show and can't WAIT till next tuesday to find out how Alex, Domenico & my personal favorite Sara do!
Parent Written byPlague December 15, 2009

Shot in the Face

Absolutly no point in shows like these. Its fake, sensless, stupid, and somehow this waste of life show made it through it's season and had a SECOND SEASON? What is this world coming too? Seriously...
Adult Written bycvargas74 April 9, 2008

Watch this BEFORE your kids do!!!

Although some of the shows are fairly ok---I still get offended by alot of it. I have4 daughters---14,10,8,5. It does show that its ok to choose their own sexuality BUT there is alot of sexual conduct in the show!!!!!!
Adult Written bySkinnyme April 9, 2008

Indecent, but interesting

I have to admit, that I enjoy this show purely based on shock value. As the episodes aired, I found myself more and more interested in the whole plot. But I have to say, I do NOT want my daughters (ages 12, 14, and 16) watching this show. It's certainly not appropriate for kids of any age.
Adult Written byJulie84 April 9, 2008

I was appauled.

I feel this show is one of the many shows out there that is innapropriate.
Adult Written bytajimaaasaying April 9, 2008

"I lost six brain cells watching this!"

Alien.
Adult Written byamollo01 April 9, 2008
Parent of a 10 year old Written bycavenoid April 9, 2008

This show normalizes the worst images of women

It's interesting to watch other people work out their sexuality, but this show makes it seem normal for a woman to f**k everything that comes into her field of vision. Is this really an image we want stuck in our children's brains? Could we imagine a healthier bisexual role model?
Adult Written byreel_mom122 April 9, 2008