All parent member reviews for Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition

Parent Written byPurple Virgo October 8, 2013

Heartless Godless Abby

It a horrible display of what can happen when people like Abby believe that money is everything in the world. Clearly she doesn't know God or else she wouldn't be speaking to children the way she does. Crazy abby use some of your so called money to admit yourself into a mental hospital and the rest donate to an orphanage. All you are doing is harming these poor children. And as for the mothers you should be ashamed and locked behind bars for a very very ver long time
Parent of a 5, 6, 7, and 11 year old Written byAnEpicGuy December 4, 2012

Objectionable, pointless dance competition

Sexy moves, bad language and alcohol are mixed with a dance competition. The show could encourage kids to begin dancing careers, but of all the Dance Moms-related shows, this one is the most objectionable.
Parent Written byChyna Doll October 25, 2012

VERY DISAPPOINTED

I thought the show was really good until, the episode on 10/24/2012 when the announcer describe the dance with the 6 year old and Tunic. The announcer said this dance is to describe the economy in the America for the "Last Few Years",. Its coincides that he use this topic during election time and shortly afterward that performance two of the other dancers did a dance on President Obama VS Mitt. But what really struck me as odd about the show is there are no Black children featured on the show. So you mean to tell me you search the entire county for talented children and not one black child had enough talent to make the show. How dare you Abby.. My 12 year was the one who really realized the comment wa in appropriate from the announcer and instintly got offended. Dancing has been my calling and a hobbie I've been doing for fun as long as I can remember so of course I would take a liking to a show focuses on dnace. After that last episode I will no longer support Abby Lee TV shows and will share the situation with other people to discourage them from supporting the shows.