Kid reviews for Adventure Camp

Reality show puts kids face-to-face with animals.

No reviews yetAdd your rating

Kid, 11 years old January 2, 2010

More Advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please READ all that I said on my reviews...this one and my other review below me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This show is a hit...they should make more series...read my review below this review please to understand some things about this show!!!By the way...for you kids like me that love this show...if you wanna send them mail about there show and want them to make new series like i want them to or something else...here is the adress for sending mail to them. Adventure Camp Casting c/o Spectrum Productions,Inc. 108 S. 12th Street Tampa,FL 33602

Kid, 12 years old August 4, 2010
I think that Adventure Camp a great show that exposes children to a wide variety of animals. The show enables viewers to watch as young kids encounter animals, new friendships, and many adventures. Adventure Camp is a great show that can be enjoyed by people of all ages.

Kid, 11 years old January 1, 2010

Adventure Camp

I think that this show should really be a hit!!!I think that the Producers should make new series every year,because of the educations in it,the fun,and it might make those kids that go on the show a better person than they were from the first begging of the show.They go green!They recycle,help animals,they clean up animal enviroments...they do many things to help.I even Desperatley want to go on the show...Its to die for to be on that show...especially if your a animal lover and like to help enviroments out and recycle...LIKE ME!!!So everyone who reads this...please understand about waht im saying...and hope for The producers of Adventure Camp to make a new Series for all of the kids that want to be on this show...giving me and other kids in the world another chance.

Teen, 15 years old Written byanimal_luvr11 April 9, 2008

Good for every age.

Adventure Camp is an amazing TV show and book every body should read it!!!!

It's the best show in the world!!!!

I would love to be on the show, Adventure Camp!!!!!!!