All parent member reviews for Alcatraz

Parent Written byLianab April 18, 2012

my thoughts on Alcatraz

Parent Written byCharles H. March 10, 2012

GORE

If you've been watching/keeping up with the newer episodes, you will notice that they are getting progressively more violent. In one episode, there are references to a man getting sawed to death with a chainsaw. Also, there are many graphic violent scenes. OVERALL: good show, don't watch at night, and it could loose a ton of the violence.
Parent Written bytreat02 February 17, 2012

iffy

violence is my only worry, they are caching people that were murderers and they did something that they were not supposed to do, so i think this one i iffy. i have watched them to make sure they were appropriate. some of them i watched were'nt. careful parents, this is not all appropriate.
Adult Written byJDrr January 17, 2012

Video game violence

I don't want to see "blood" spurting out of the cops that are ambushed/shot doing their job, why would I want my 13yr old kid to see this. I can't believe the network would air this at 8pm, what if a younger child was just cruising the tv??? This is video game violence as tv entertainment. Good luck to the new generation growing up on this stuff. The culture they are creating in video games, music, and tv, they will soon be living in. This is another show to undermine authority. One of the characters who is supposed to be soooo smart, he writes comic books, "advises" he did the opposite that his parents, who "are both smart", told him to do. Great. Also the prison officials are bad and the bad guys are good and victims of the state. Typical jailhouse attitude. Thats what this show teaches your kids.