Kid reviews for Allen Gregory

Disturbing sexual humor in crass Jonah Hill animated comedy.

Teen, 15 years old Written byRobbyboyfye16 January 15, 2012

Allen Gregory

hill comedy is reliable and funny.

Kid, 11 years old December 11, 2011

Allen Gregory Rocks!

Very funny show about a pretentious 7- year old named Allen Gregory DeLongpre, who is forced to go to a public elementary school. A.G. is a rude, crude, dude who says terrible things to people. He has a Cambodian sister Julie, who has two best friends named Val and Beth. Allen Gregory's father is a homosexual, who made a straight man leave his wife and kids to be with him. The main aspect of this show that is great is the insane CRUELTY! One thing that pisses me off is the insane sexual fantasies thought of by Allen Gregory about his sixty-something year old principal. He is also very cruel to his teacher Gina Winthrop. Allen Gregory is some what of an alcoholic. He drinks Pinot Grigio at school.

Teen, 14 years old Written byCltrAltDelicious July 20, 2016

DO NOT WATCH THIS SHOW

Alright, I give it the 13 up rating because this show has some mature themes, mild cursing, and things of that nature. A 13 year old should be mature enough to watch it. However, NO ONE should watch this show. I've watched a lot of cartoons in my life, but this one is the absolute worse. The main character (Allen Gregory) is the most unbearable, bratty, pretentious, greedy little child I've ever laid my eyes on. It's not even in a good way. You may think that the creators tried to make him this way, but they took it way too far. I cringe at every phrase he says. But, if for whatever reason you or you children would want to watch this show, I'd say 13+.

Teen, 15 years old Written byWafflesAndIceCream November 22, 2015

He's not funny, he's just rude.

The reason why this show only lasted for a few months in 2011 is because people hated it so much. I am one of those people. I find it annoying rather than funny, and Allen Gregory, instead of coming off as an adult stuck in a little boy's body, just comes off as an annoying brat. He thinks he's better than everyone else on the show, including his dads Richard (who is also not the nicest person) and Jeremy, sister Julie, and students and teachers at school. Also, him having a crush on the elderly school principal, as well as fantasizing about having sex with her, is kind of disturbing. The characters are also pretty flat as well. Yeah, just don't watch this show.

Teen, 17 years old Written byLeafMeadow April 6, 2015

Ew!

All I have to say is Innuendo, Sex, Shock "Humor", and Awful Writing! I'd Spend 30 minutes Watching......Anything else.

Teen, 15 years old Written bysylviaballou July 11, 2013

Bad.

Teen, 15 years old Written byGateswing_Guy March 12, 2013

Wow, this show sucks.

This show sucks to the one trillionth degree. It is stupid and boring. All the characters are annoying. Not one character is likeable. Allen Gregory is just a very poor cartoon. Avoid this crap at all costs!
Teen, 16 years old Written byndrwcd November 23, 2012

this is why i`m not the biggest fan of jonah hill

this show`s humor is very offensive and extremely lowbrow,the fact that the 7 year trying to have sex with the 60 year woman was creepy and stupid,the characters especially the main character are boring,annoying,and just not worth your time and this show should have been MA instead of TV-14

Teen, 17 years old Written byBigbillyboy September 27, 2012

Wow!! CSM is right for once!!

Most of the time,they have horrible taste,but I TOTALLY agree with CSM on Allen Gregory! Horrible art,boring plot,sucky animation,terrible humor,poor jokes,and a cheap storyline!
Teen, 15 years old Written byGuardianBrother June 24, 2012

Sex at Seven?!

A show that brings sex into the living room, typical of Fox's Animation Domination block. But this pushes the envelope to a much farther extent that isn't comfortable for ANYBODY, not just families.

Kid, 12 years old April 30, 2012

allen gregory

Kid, 12 years old March 21, 2012

A Horrible Show

a horrible show for 12 and up, its already cancelled

Teen, 14 years old Written byshowcritic2000 January 16, 2012

Disgusting humor for ages 21 and up

It shows men having sex, they talk about private body parts, and they say words like f**k, b***ch, and s**t. This is rated TV-14 when it should be rated TV-MA!

Kid, 11 years old November 13, 2011

DONT WATCH IT

Sounds Boring....and I watch Shows Like Regular Show (not bad , u should watch it ;) ) i never watched this show, but it sounds like a show with lots of sex..dont want to see it

Teen, 13 years old Written byKinbJune November 2, 2011

Vulgarity for its own Sake

Jocularity is to be expected when watching this show, homogeneous to its Comedy Central counterparts located all throughout the channel. However, with most of Comedy Central's shows, there is uniformity and meaning throughout the confines of the series; with Allen Gregory, all that seems to transpire seems to be derived completely out of left-field. That is not to say that this series has its funny moments, but, overall, this ephemeral TV show will only be entertaining to those who enjoy lewd "social commentary" for its ten seconds of guilty pleasure.