Kid reviews for AlRawabi School for Girls

AlRawabi School for Girls Poster Image

Pretty Good

AlRawabi School for Girls, a Jordanian drama series, talking about the impact of bullying on young women. I believe it portrays what it's like to be a girl growing up in this culture. I do think they should of added more background information to the story. Only three teachers were shown, so I also think they could of added more. It's also a little oddly script. The actresses in the show were fantastic. There is some violence, including a girl being beaten and someone being shot. There's also a moment in which a woman is touched by a male. Bullying,  involves the use of abusive words. However, I feel a mature 12-year-old would be capable of handling this. My younger cousins and I were OK while watching this.

حلو لاكن في سب

1 person found this helpful.

AlRawabi School for Girls-THE BEST!!

AlRawabi school for girls is a show in which a high school girl gets bullied by the three of the most popular girls at AlRawabi. The show has a really well written plot and positive examples on how to be a good friend. There are some negatives like teens clubbing( although no kissing thought the series) and the hero complains to her friends that they weren't there for her. Overall it is a wonderful binge-worthy show and I would recommend this show to anyone irrespective of age or gender.

1 person found this helpful.

Great Show! Binge worthy!

In this show violence is the first thing that is introduced ,but it shows minimum blood .This show is basically a more in depth mean girls cliches.(I think I spelled that wrong) It is great on showing different cultures and how others everyday struggles are different. There is minimum swearing so I would not be very worried. Overall this is a binge worthy show.

Great Show

Such a good show. I really enjoy watching it. There is a little bit of blood but it is not severe (there’s definitely worse). Overall it is not inappropriate and I think it is a good show for tween and teen girls.