Kid reviews for American Horror Story

American Horror Story Poster Image

best show

as a teen girl i adoreee this show, all the characters are so complex and let’s b real, we all know what sex is by age 11 or 12. I recommend this show to anyone except squeamish people.

1 person found this helpful.

Great Show

I love American Horror Story. The actors are great and I love how Ryan Murphy adds characters that are based of real life people. Evan Peters, Finn Wittrock, Cody Fern and Zach Villa are very attractive and make the show so much more enjoyable than it’s already is. There is a fairly large amount of violence and sex scene( especially in season 1) Live the show and it’s great

1 person found this helpful.

PLEASE READ, VERY IMPORTANT

AMAZING!! Note: This is the type of show to watch by yourself, not with your family! Very disturbing, but phenomenal job by the actors. I’ve read reviews saying the age rating is 10, 11, 12.. ummm no. I rated this show as 16+ for the following reasons: VIOLENCE/SEX: Self-harm, suicide, torture, school-shootings, ritualistic sacrifices, cannibalism, stabbings, robberies, possession.. there are a few instances if rape and sexual assault but really there’s minimal sex but there’s lots of references/remarks or implications that indicate something is *going on* but nothing is shown. DRUGS: characters smoke and drink regularly, and there are attempts of poisoning. SWEARING: This really isn’t a big issue for me, I’m a high schooler and hear people cussing literally 24/7. Characters swear in the show, but I’m unfazed by it and most likely you wont be fazed by it either. AT LEAST READ THIS: Yeah, it gets gruesome, BUT, and I know this sounds crazy, there’s just something about it that makes you love the show, watching the character development and craziness that unfolds throughout each season. Frequent actors apart of the show such Evan Peters make up for it (the very reason why I started watching the show, actually). I’m not even an avid horror type person, I get scared easily and this show was scary at times, but this show is different from others, the exact reason why people love it. If you’re reading this and disagree, what can you expect? “Horror” is in the title, you’ve been warned but at the same time, try it out. Only you can decide for yourself, I’m just here to give you the facts.

best tv show ever, let’s your kids watch it

best tv show ever, let your kids watch it

american horror story is my favourite tv series i’ve watched. i definitely recommend to any kid if they are comfortable with watching violence and sex scenes. it definitely contains a lot of sensitive topics such as drug consumption, suicide, drinking, smoking etc, but i think it’s a worthwhile watch and keep in mind it is meant to be slightly disturbing. ps evan peters is the love of my life

Amazing show but some things to know

This is a super good show! Some seasons have less gore and less sex but more seasons have more of both of those. Asylum definitely have the most sex . Freak show and Coven probably have the least sex and gore.

Amazing show but some things to know

certain seasons are good for 11-14 year olds to watch, any age below is just a no

this show is really good! although its not meant for ppl who are easily grossed out by gore or sex (especially for kids/pre teens) i absolutely do not recommend for little kids. my sister and brother are 10 and 11 and as their older sibling i would never agree to let them watch the WHOLE show. ALTHOUGH each season has a completely different story than the rest (i think except for 2) so each seasons age rating varys. my sister doesnt mind gore so i feel like theres 1 season i’d let her watch, but only if i was with her. my brothers a scaredy cat so definitely no💀

Great writing