All teen and kid member reviews for America's Got Talent

Kid, 9 years old April 9, 2008

Love the talents

I love wacthing people do incredible talents except for the people who get the xes (I mean by "ENNNNNNNNNNN' THE RED X?) Sometimes though this tv show may show girls in bikinis girfls dressing modestly then slowly taking off their clothes reavilng them in a bikini so just wacth out for those talents.
Teen, 15 years old Written byilovemaroon5 July 17, 2015

Very entertaining and fun for the family

This show is so amazing because it allows people from all walks of life to show off talents. The stories of some of the people are so touching and inspiring. It becomes very humorous at most times, the judges (Heidi Klum, Howie Mandel, Howard Stern, Mel B) and host Nick Cannon are a large factor to that. There can be dome language issues or sexual references but overall it's a fun show to watch with the family and can give you that summer time feeling when watching it.
Teen, 13 years old Written byReader00Boy July 22, 2016

Very entertaining

I enjoy it as there are many kinds of people showing many different types of talents. I especially like it when they show the contestants back story to show how they got to that point. Sometimes it is sad when people get eliminated after they try really hard but it shows kids that not everything will always go their way and to keep working hard despite setbacks.
Kid, 12 years old July 3, 2013

Awesome show!

This is a very entertaining show! I love it! There is a lot of product placement mainly involving Snapple. However, it is a great show with lots of talented people on it.
Kid, 9 years old June 14, 2011

just cover their eyes

This show is very exciting and its good to have popcorn sitting on your lap while watching. Some auditions are not appropriate for children. When you see any blood, nudeness, or just not right, just cover your kid's eyes.
Kid, 9 years old July 17, 2016

Good Show, Little swearing in some episodes

AWESOME SHOW!!! The only thing you need to know is yes, they do swear sometimes, harder language other than Hell and Damn are usually beeped out.
Kid, 10 years old July 7, 2016

too sexual

i think its a really fun message and the judges banter is a little cruel.sometimes the judges are very rude to the contestants.sometimes contestants kiss each other and the judges.some contestants strip,pole dance,and twerk.and there is a lot of sponsorship and consumerism from snapple and dunkin doughnuts
Kid, 9 years old June 22, 2016

It's a good show, but may be inappropriate for 5 and under.

I think America's Got Talent is a great show. But maybe kids that are real young "5, 6, etc." shouldn't watch this. Recently Simon Cowell was made the judge for this season, but sometimes he says "What the bloody hell" And in one episode Nick Cannon says "Goddamn" It's a great show, but may be kinda inappropriate for younger and real young kids.
Kid, 12 years old September 6, 2015

One of my favorite shows

It's a really fun cool show for families and showcases a lot of amazing talent variety a
Teen, 14 years old Written byxgamerbrox July 4, 2015

America's Got Talent

COOL show! Some sexual content and language though. SEX, Often people are in suggestive outfits and dance sexy... VIOLENCE, VERY VERY dangerous stunts are peformed, and some karate. LANGUAGE maybe damn, hell, nothing bad. If it were a movie it would be rated PG-13 for suggestive content, and dangerous stunts.
Teen, 14 years old Written bycheesymovie567 October 19, 2014

varies in appropriateness

In one episode a 12 year old makes dirty sex jokes including 2 about male genitals and one about getting a physical
Kid, 10 years old August 24, 2012

Just some things to wonder about

It has a message about doing what you love. (Because obviously people love the talents they do!) Some acts are violent if you ever see the danger acts you know what i mean They do say some bad words sometimes so thats a risk! They advertise a product plus the prize is 1,000,000
Teen, 15 years old Written byCatholicamSoror33 August 18, 2012

Good Show

America's Got Talent is so fun to watch. These people who try out represent and express the great talent there is in America. The selected judges do a great job! The show went down a little bit because of Howard Stern's crude humor but otherwise, its a wonderful show.
Kid, 10 years old August 10, 2012

Good, but...

Some of the acts on this show are very talented, but some are purposely bad, like a 15-year old girl who was "singing", but was actually just screaming, and elderly guys who dress up like babies. I have not watched the latest season, but I am so sad that Piers Morgan was replaced with Howard Stern. Piers was so funny. I hope that this season is as good as the last one if I watch it. -Samantha (chocolatecake123)
Kid, 10 years old June 21, 2012

Family Show!

Its a fun show for everybody! There is some sexual acts but don't worry it not that much of that. Some bad words but its not a problem to.
Teen, 16 years old Written byabbacus June 4, 2012

Love it!

I love this show! It's pretty entertaining. You never know what act you'll see next. I like the judges and they keep it interesting to see who they put through. Some of the content is iffy for families.
Teen, 15 years old Written byOfficial Critic June 2, 2012

Good TV Show

A great TV show for families. Some shows are awesome, some are just lame and disappointing. America's Got Talent generally succeeds as a TV show worth watching.
Kid, 11 years old April 27, 2012

Howerd Stern!?

I think now that howerd stern is replacing Piers thing are going to change!
Kid, 11 years old November 8, 2011

Great Show!

I agree, some of the acts are innappropriate. There was one act, a male poledancer who stayed in for the finalees simply because of his costumes. During his time, there were many discussions of sexism (why guys shouldn't do that) and he eventually got buzzed off. Anyone can become a star by doing (nasty) or great things. I did see a lady getting her nose pierced so she could put a POT in it. With her husband. And she had 3 children. It was gross, but funny.
Kid, 11 years old October 13, 2011

America's got talent = 100% awsome!

I love this show! :) its so much fun to watch! You never know what is going to happen and or who is going to get voted off! I think this is a family show, but some little ones may not be able to watch if there is any innapprotraite acts or laugage. (please excuse my spelling!) Mostly, its a great show!