All teen and kid member reviews for An Idiot Abroad

Teen, 16 years old Written byJerryTheKarktato April 7, 2012

Awful Review

Scouring for a 'positive message' amongst Karl Pilkington's comedy masterpiece, An Idiot Abroad, would be like leafing through a copy of Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf in an attempt to source a xenophillic (is this a recognised term?) message. Pointless. I applaud the idea, Mr Springer, that children can sit down with their children and watch An Idiot Abroad, taking time out to discuss key issues such as stereotyping (bear in mind, however, that Karl Pilkington does not utter a single stereotype throughout the show). Perhaps these children could do this after they've been playing table tennis with cats on mars. Karl Pilkington is not meant to be taken seriously. This is a comedy. I don't want to respond ad homeum, but I think this dire review is deserved of such a response. If you truly believe, Mr Springer, the drivel you have spouted in this review; then you are more unintelligent, more naive and quite frankly more of a twonk than Karl Pilkington.
Kid, 9 years old March 23, 2011

funny

This show is hilarious. One episode in particular I think is really funny is when he goes to Brazil and when he meets Celso (a gay guy Ricky and Steve set him up with)
Teen, 14 years old Written bytidal9334 October 12, 2014

It's pretty good

I loved the first season, liked the second season, but didn't think much of the third season.
Teen, 13 years old Written byGdextor December 30, 2011

Better than Attenborough

This show is hysterical, it combines 10% Education, 10% Gay people and 80% Laughter
Teen, 16 years old Written byZukunft.Morder February 2, 2011

Best Documentary Ever!!

Best documentary ever!! I've been listening to the XFM conversations with Ricky Gervais, Stephen Merchant, and a man with a head like a f*cking orange (Karl Pilkington). I've also been listening to the audiobooks, and reading some of their books and I can't stop laughing, if you're a fan this show will be great! And if you're a newcomer, it's be awesome as well!!