Parent reviews for Animal Mechanicals

Animal Mechanicals Poster Image

Parents will get annoyed quickly (kids love it)

I would say that anyone 5 or older will get very bored with the overly optimistic attitudes of the characters and the repetitive stories. That being said, my 3 year old loves this show. It is cheerful and simple with a "never give up" lesson in every episode.

Acceptable Show

I'm very involved in what my son watched. He chose this show and is really into it. It reminds me of Bob the Builder. It's not very educational and it's very bright and colourful (read: visually stimulating) but I don't see it as being harmful.

Too simple for older kids

My 3-year-old daughter just discovered this show and has been wanting to watch it, but it's pretty painful to watch as a parent. It follows the same model as many other shows with teams working together to achieve a common goal or solve a problem, with each character having their own specialty. But unlike the better versions of this model, there's no real story and the characters are a bit clueless most of the time. And the animation is pretty flat. I think it underestimates the intelligence of most kids 3 and up, and would probably be better suited for 2-year-olds.

Great show for little engineers

My 3 year old daughter loves it. Very colorful, and their missions are simple enough that she gets it. I would recommend it for any kid.