Kid reviews for Animal Mechanicals

Animal Mechanicals Poster Image

The most annoying TV show next to Caillou

The characters are SO ear-piercingly annoying. Mouse sounds like an kid with an Laryngitis, Sasquatch sounds like an Lucario reject, Komodo is just as annoying as Mouse, and don't even get me started on Unicorn. She's so sexist and girly. Rex is the only decent-sounding character. Skip this show and opt for Wonder Pets instead, the characters from that show actually sound good and not like Caillou rejects.

Great

This show was a childhood favourite of mine, and I recommend it to parents looking for their child's gateway into animation. It's colourful, has fun characters, and never gets old.

Full of weaponized cuteness!

Animal Mechanicals is a light-hearted children's show teaching children at a young age to conquer tough things in lives, and role informative messages. But the core heart of this show is enginering. These five adorable robots, Rex, Unicorn, Komodo (my favorite of the team; he's just plain adorable), Mouse and Sasquatch, show youngsters to build a stronger heart of bravery, romance (in a few episodes) and creativity.

i love this show

i love this show! i watch it because it reminds me of Paw patrol, my favorite show of all time. i'm super surprised that no toys or merchandise have been made. while paw patrol and peppa pig are merch mad!

Suprising

Families, I think your kids will enjoy this show. I write reviews from shows on Netflix and this is one of the best kids' shows I've seen in a while. I was watching it with my little brother on Netflix and to be honest, I enjoyed watching it. It has good lessons. I recommend this from 3-7yr.

the best

its the best show

This show is...LAME! I mean the characters don't ake sense. The plot stinks. Come on! I mean little kids will like it but, it's just dumb. Nothing more, nothing less.