All teen and kid member reviews for Animaniacs

Teen, 17 years old Written byHamsterSandwich February 15, 2010

You MUST See This!

This is (in my honest opinion) the best cartoon Warner Bros. EVER created in the 90s. It's funny, clever, sarcastic, and even educational. Yakko Warner himself taught me ALL of the nations of the world. United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru...Shall I go on? It's really a fantastic show. However, it does have quite a bit of sexual references...Alright make that a LOT of sexual references. Including Ms. Hello Nurse who defeats the laws of physics. (I think you know what i mean) Overall, it's a very good children's show, and I highly recommend it.
Kid, 11 years old May 29, 2010
This is what ALL cartoons should be! Don't worry about the cartoon violence, it's nothing you wouldn't see in Looney Toons. Plus, I get to see it in school because of the educational segmentss!
Kid, 10 years old October 31, 2013

faboo!

This is my favourite cartoon. The characters are cute and funny, the humour is hilarious and the animation is very good.Also, there is a whole cast of characters, so if you don't like one, you can pay attention to another.There is a lot of adult humour, and loads of slapstick violence. But don't worry, because with all the other great features, it won't matter. In addition, it is also fairly educational, teaching kids the states and capitals, the presidents, and the parts of the brain. So check it out! Faboo!
Kid, 9 years old August 22, 2012

Bad for young kids

There are some educational episodes, like the states and capitals, and the countries of the world. There is some slapstick violence, and in one episode, a kid said the word cr**ch. Also, in the presidents song, a bottle of whiskey was on a table and whiskey is mentioned. Also in the presidents song ,smoking was shown.
Teen, 13 years old Written bykellipetrelli November 11, 2010

MY CHILDHOOD

THIS WAS MY CHILDHOOD!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS SHOW NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS. ITS EDUCATIONAL, FUNNY, MUSICAL, CUTE, ANDJUST DOWNRIGHT AWESOME
Teen, 13 years old Written byTheBombFunn May 11, 2013
Kid, 12 years old February 8, 2013

Wonderful and educational

This show is wonderful! i am 12 And i watch it. You should let your kids watch it oh and AKA Hello Nurse!
Teen, 13 years old Written byRango813 February 4, 2013

Really Good Show for Kids AND Adults!

I REALLY like this cartoon. I found out about it a few days ago and so far, it's pretty funny. Wayyy better than the cartoons on today (this is from the 90s), this has fourth-wall jokes, pop culture references and way more. The theme song is catchy, but the catchiest has got to be the World Song sung by Yakko. I love this show, so go check it out if you want to laugh at clever jokes and some slapstick instead of all slapstick. Some of the episodes even teach lessons, too! The one downside is that it has some innuendo, but it will go over kids' heads and it makes you laugh.
Kid, 9 years old December 20, 2011

Aniiffy

Animaniacs is the best! However, there is something you missed. In a song they say underwear. Also, people keep saying "Helloooooooooo Nurse!" What else you missed is in the song the the pres, Wacko talked about a president who took drugs. Also, Yacko sang "he killed his friends when he smoked." Overall, this is a BLAST!
Kid, 10 years old April 30, 2011

cute :)

very adorable cartoon,very funny jokes,basicly one of the only american cartoons i like :)
Kid, 11 years old February 21, 2013

awsome

it is good i know all fifty states now and the world
Teen, 14 years old Written bymimitchi33 January 7, 2013

A Warner Brothers 90's Classic

I'm so glad I even found this show! It's awesome for elementary school kids. Not only is it entertaining, but it also teaches about stuff like the solar system, the five senses, the U.S. states and their capitals, and a whole lot more. Just watch it, and you'll be amazed! I'll watch this every Monday through Thursday nights on The Hub starting tonight!
Teen, 15 years old Written byPaigeOx February 18, 2012

Very cute, funny and enjoyable cartoon for all ages.

This was by far one of the best cartoons I ever watched during my childhood. From their catchy, cute and educational songs I learned all the presidents of the United States, the bones in the body, senses and the nations of the world. There is some cartoon violence but nothing you wouldn't see in Looney Toons. There are quite a few subtle adult jokes but nothing kids will get. Some female characters do have a slight sexual physical appearence however no more than Barbie does. In fact one of these female characters (Hello Nurse) had a song about her and her many achievements, showing that she's not just physically attractive but also a smart, strong, intelligent and independant woman - the perfect ideals. Personally my favourite was Wakko. I also recommend Tiny Toon Adventures, it was quite a lot like Animaniacs (produced by same company - Warner Bros, same executive producer -Steven Spielberg).
Teen, 13 years old Written byFirestar10000 September 6, 2010

The Closest You Will Get to the Original Looney Toon's Classic Spirit

Animaniacs presents itself with numerous short skits per episode; up to four, each centering diffrent characters from its wide cast, including Slappy Squirrel, Pinky and the Brain, and of course, the anthropomorphic dog-like Warner siblings Yakko, Wakko and Dot. The show is filled with pop culture refrences and well-hidden sexual innuendos aimed at older viewers as well as slapstick comedy. The show also features memorable music and quotes as well as educational values.
Kid, 10 years old July 26, 2016

Helloooooo nurse! One of THE best saturday morning cartoons ever, packed to the brim with jokes that make me laugh, a bunch of jokes that parents could hear and say "Did he/she really just say that?" but also educational material, it should still be going, but I guess it would suffer from season rot (look at season 5 of Spongebob and you'll know what I mean.) but overall a great cartoon.

Just look at the title.
Kid, 11 years old June 17, 2016

It's a really good show

Animaniacs is really good, despite the fact it's riddled with adult humor, however the jokes just might go over kid's heads. So yeah, in my opinion it's fine for kids, but I think adults who never have watched will enjoy it too.
Teen, 17 years old Written bydanny 7000 February 28, 2016

animaniacs is not for little kids

i think animaniacs is a amazing show but its not for little kids because it has lots of adult jokes like a guy named ludwig van beethoven says hes a world famous composer and pianist and the animaniacs are shocked youre a what a pianist smwha good night evreybody but that is what i am a pianist i think we heard enough out of you and minerva mink says to a dog my feet are cold will you blow on them for me and the dog starts wagging his tail back and forth and he ends up in a suit and says oooh yeah baby thats what i like and minerva mink is about to walk in the water and says hey cant a girl get a little privacy and she pulls a curtain up and undresses behind the curtain and walks into the water the animaniacs are singing a song and the nurse says i cant say what the monkeys wont do and yakko says for a nickel ill give you a clue a girl says come on you guys where gonna go play truth or dare and she walks off with 2 guys a guy says give me the bird and yakko says we would love to really but the fox censors wont allow it and a guy gets turned into a chocalote rabbit and the warners say wait till they get to the creamy filling a teacher asks yakko if he can conjugate and yakko says who me i never even kissed a girl and then the teacher says nonsense ill conjugate with you and yakko says good night evrebody and the teacher says let me go to the board and show you and yakko says dont look the teacher pulls a pen out of her bra and yakko says oooh what else you got in their the scientist says stop playing with my bust yakko asks a girl if she wants to see his stamp book collection and the girl says but yakko you dont have a stamp book collection and yakko says fine then ill let you open my mail the warners jump up and down in a car and a girl walks by with her kid covreing her kids eyes the warners say you want us to paint naked people all over a church and the warners say well do it but we wont do it for the sake of man or the sake of the church no well do it because we like painting naked people a boy drops soda on his pants and says i spilled lots of soda all over my crotch dot talks to a troll and says you wouldnt want to eat me im just a little skinny thing and then her blouse falls down and a girl asks if the warners bite and dot says not unless you want us to and yakko says to a guy hey do you know theirs PP on youre smock a guy named pablo says oui oui and yakko says the things their getting away with on kid shows these days yakko asks the nurse how do you do that thing with youre mouth beethoven calls the warners pheasents and yakko says where not pheasents were not even birds but id like to give you a bird and then he stuffs a turkey down his jacket minerva mink tells the warners to give her the bird and dot says we cant its a family show dot says i found a prince and yakko says no no no finger prints and prince smiles then dot says i dont think so and tosses him out a port hole the warners sing a song called lake titacaca wakko drinks from a barrel called grog john smith says to dot this is how we say hello and dot says wanna see how we do it the nurse says how come i always get the booby prize and dot says im not gonna touch on that and yakko and wakko talk to the grim reaper and say can we watch the adult channel hello nurse yakko sings a song and says whos fault whos fault its the sandreas fault because mr ritcher cant predict their kicking are asphalt and buster and babs bunny say buster and babs bunny no relation and noah says lets hope not its a childrens show bunnies check and wakko says you forgot youre uranus and yakko says good night evreybody and the spaceship the warners are on says please return to youre sleeping chambers and yakko says no thanks if i sleep anymore ill be waking up to goofy and wakko says lets just hope we dont get to close to uranus yakko and wakko see some girls and they grab a garage door opener and want to try it on the girls and it has a dark joke god tells noah that im not youre mother noah and then he says omg and god says precisely and theirs one episode where the warners go to hell and in one episode they even kill a terroist leader and theirs a parody of mobsters called the good feathers with that being said i dont reccomend animaniacs for anyone under the age of 13
Kid, 11 years old July 27, 2015

Epic Innuendo

It saddens me that this wasn't a part of my childhood, but atleast I'm not a 2010's kid with this CGI bullcrap.
Teen, 13 years old Written byapollo. February 15, 2014

sometimes violent, otherwise good

This is a good show, but you would be surprised about the occasional insanely dirty jokes that the writers managed to slip into this show, it's not entirely bad, and I seriously doubt kids would get the jokes but, still. Other than that it's a good show with some mild cartoon violence.
Kid, 12 years old June 19, 2013

BEST 90s CARTOON EVER!

Animaniacs i gotta say is the best 90s cartoon ever because of the funny characters and the hilarious jokes! Yakko, Wakko, and Dot are the best characters on the show because i find them the funniest. Slappy is also really funny because she uses alot of dynamite and blows up people. Sure this show has alot of adult jokes in them but I'd ignore them if you don't want your kids knowing that stuff yet. This show is also educational because of some of the songs such as the 50 states and capitals, the multiplication song, and the countries song